de
Home » H2H

Toluca vs. Lobos de la BUAP Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 04:00:00

Last 10 Results from Toluca and the last 10 Results from Lobos de la BUAP

Toluca
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
G
Tigres
3-0
17-10-19
G
Pachuca
2-2
17-10-12
H
Lobos de la BUAP
3-1
17-10-01
H
CF America
1-2
17-09-28
H
Pumas
2-1
17-09-17
H
Queretaro FC
3-2
17-09-11
G
Santos
0-0
17-08-27
H
Puebla
2-1
17-08-24
G
Monterrey
4-1
17-08-20
H
Necaxa
0-0
Lobos de la BUAP
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
H
Cruz Azul
3-0
17-10-18
H
Tijuana
1-2
17-10-12
G
Toluca
3-1
17-10-01
H
Leon
0-3
17-09-27
G
CD Guadalajara
1-2
17-09-18
G
Veracruz
0-1
17-09-10
H
Morelia
1-3
17-08-27
G
Tigres
3-2
17-08-23
G
Atlas
1-1
17-08-20
H
CF America
2-3

History between Toluca and Lobos de la BUAP in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Toluca
Lobos de la BUAP
3-1
Liga MX Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Toluca vs. Lobos de la BUAP

In the last 14 games Toluca played 10 games Over 2.5.
Toluca have an Goal difference from 9:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 14 games Lobos de la BUAP played 11 games Over 2.5.
Lobos de la BUAP have an Goal difference from 4:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 75% chance that Toluca and Lobos de la BUAP scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Toluca vs. Lobos de la BUAP

Toluca 4-3-3
In last 10 games Toluca won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Lobos de la BUAP 3-1-6
In last 10 games Lobos de la BUAP won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.

Toluca - Lobos de la BUAP (50-20-30)
In this game the chance that Toluca wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Lobos de la BUAP to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Toluca and Lobos de la BUAP

Last 6 Events At Home

Toluca (3-0-1 and 9:6 goals)
Toluca have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 6 goals and get 9 points.

Lobos de la BUAP (3-0-0 and 4:5 goals)
Lobos de la BUAP have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Toluca (0-1-1 and 2:5 goals)
Toluca have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Lobos de la BUAP (2-0-1 and 4:4 goals)
Lobos de la BUAP have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Toluca (3-1-2 and 11:11 goals)
Toluca have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 11 goals and get 10 points.

Lobos de la BUAP (5-0-1 and 8:9 goals)
Lobos de la BUAP has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Liga MX Apertura from Toluca and Lobos de la BUAP

Liga MX Apertura Form As A Host

Toluca (6-1-1 and 17:10 goals)
Toluca have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Liga MX Apertura 6, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 10 goals and get 19 points.

Lobos de la BUAP (2-1-4 and 12:15 goals)
Lobos de la BUAP have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Liga MX Apertura 2, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 15 goals and get 7 points.

Liga MX Apertura Form As A Guest

Toluca (0-4-2 and 3:9 goals)
Toluca have won from the last 6 games away in the Liga MX Apertura 0, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 9 goals and get 4 points.

Lobos de la BUAP (3-1-3 and 11:10 goals)
Lobos de la BUAP have won from the last 7 games away in the Liga MX Apertura 3, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 10 goals and get 10 points.

Liga MX Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Toluca (6-5-3 and 20:19 goals)
Toluca have won from the last 14 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura 6, draws in 5 games and lost 3. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 19 goals and get 23 points.

Lobos de la BUAP (5-2-7 and 23:25 goals)
Lobos de la BUAP have won from the last 14 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura 5, draws in 2 games and lost 7. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 25 goals and get 17 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga MX Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Toluca
Toluca won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Lobos de la BUAP
Lobos de la BUAP won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Toluca
Toluca won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Lobos de la BUAP
Lobos de la BUAP won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga MX Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Toluca played 7 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Lobos de la BUAP played 7 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Toluca played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Lobos de la BUAP played 7 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 14 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura Toluca played 10 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura Lobos de la BUAP played 14 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga MX Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win