de
Home » H2H

BK Fremad Amager vs. Thisted FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 15:00:00

Last 10 Results from BK Fremad Amager and the last 10 Results from Thisted FC

BK Fremad Amager
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-24
H
Elite 3000 Helsingør
3-5
18-01-20
G
Malmo FF
1-0
18-01-17
G
Brøndby IF
2-1
17-11-26
G
Thisted FC
2-1
17-11-19
H
Vejle BK
1-0
17-11-12
H
FC Fredericia
1-3
17-11-05
G
HB Køge
4-0
17-10-29
H
Roskilde
0-1
17-10-22
G
Esbjerg
5-2
17-10-15
G
Viborg
0-0
Thisted FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-26
H
BK Fremad Amager
2-1
17-11-19
H
Roskilde
1-1
17-11-13
G
Hjorring
4-1
17-11-05
H
Skive
2-1
17-10-29
G
Viborg
2-2
17-10-22
H
Nykøbing FC
0-1
17-10-15
H
Brabrand
2-2
17-10-08
G
FC Fredericia
1-3
17-10-01
G
Skive
1-2
17-09-24
H
Vejle BK
1-1

History between BK Fremad Amager and Thisted FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-26
Thisted FC
BK Fremad Amager
2-1
First Division
17-09-10
BK Fremad Amager
Thisted FC
0-2
First Division
16-05-08
BK Fremad Amager
Thisted FC
0-0
Second Division Promotion Group
16-03-19
Thisted FC
BK Fremad Amager
1-3
Second Division Promotion Group
09-06-07
BK Fremad Amager
Thisted FC
0-3
First Division
08-10-04
Thisted FC
BK Fremad Amager
1-1
First Division
07-04-15
BK Fremad Amager
Thisted FC
2-1
First Division
06-10-01
Thisted FC
BK Fremad Amager
3-1
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game BK Fremad Amager vs. Thisted FC

In the last 19 games BK Fremad Amager played 7 games Over 2.5.
BK Fremad Amager have an Goal difference from 5:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games Thisted FC played 14 games Over 2.5.
Thisted FC have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 55.26% chance that BK Fremad Amager and Thisted FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game BK Fremad Amager vs. Thisted FC

BK Fremad Amager 1-1-8
In last 10 games BK Fremad Amager won 1 games, lost 8 games and played 1 games draw

Thisted FC 4-4-2
In last 10 games Thisted FC won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.

BK Fremad Amager - Thisted FC (15-25-60)
In this game the chance that BK Fremad Amager wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Thisted FC to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from BK Fremad Amager and Thisted FC

Last 6 Events At Home

BK Fremad Amager (1-0-2 and 5:8 goals)
BK Fremad Amager have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 3 points.

Thisted FC (3-1-0 and 5:4 goals)
Thisted FC have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

BK Fremad Amager (0-0-3 and 2:5 goals)
BK Fremad Amager have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Thisted FC (0-1-1 and 3:6 goals)
Thisted FC have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

BK Fremad Amager (1-0-5 and 7:13 goals)
BK Fremad Amager have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 13 goals and get 3 points.

Thisted FC (3-2-1 and 8:10 goals)
Thisted FC has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 10 goals and get 11 points.

Form in First Division from BK Fremad Amager and Thisted FC

First Division Form As A Host

BK Fremad Amager (3-1-5 and 6:15 goals)
BK Fremad Amager have won from the last 9 games at Home in the First Division 3, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 15 goals and get 10 points.

Thisted FC (4-3-3 and 14:13 goals)
Thisted FC have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 4, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 13 goals and get 15 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

BK Fremad Amager (3-1-6 and 8:17 goals)
BK Fremad Amager have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 3, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 17 goals and get 10 points.

Thisted FC (6-2-1 and 19:14 goals)
Thisted FC have won from the last 9 games away in the First Division 6, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 14 goals and get 20 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

BK Fremad Amager (6-2-11 and 14:32 goals)
BK Fremad Amager have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 6, draws in 2 games and lost 11. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 32 goals and get 20 points.

Thisted FC (10-5-4 and 33:27 goals)
Thisted FC have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 10, draws in 5 games and lost 4. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 33 to 27 goals and get 35 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

BK Fremad Amager
BK Fremad Amager won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Thisted FC
Thisted FC won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

BK Fremad Amager
BK Fremad Amager won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Thisted FC
Thisted FC won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team BK Fremad Amager played 3 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Thisted FC played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team BK Fremad Amager played 4 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Thisted FC played 9 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division BK Fremad Amager played 7 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Thisted FC played 19 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win