de
Home » H2H

Brabrand vs. Roskilde Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 15:00:00

Last 10 Results from Brabrand and the last 10 Results from Roskilde

Brabrand
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-17
G
AGF
2-0
17-11-26
H
FC Fredericia
0-3
17-11-19
G
Esbjerg
4-0
17-11-12
H
Nykøbing FC
1-1
17-11-05
H
Vejle BK
1-2
17-10-29
G
HB Køge
1-0
17-10-22
H
Hjorring
2-1
17-10-15
G
Thisted FC
2-2
17-10-08
H
Skive
0-3
17-10-01
G
Viborg
4-0
Roskilde
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Brøndby IF
4-1
17-11-26
H
Viborg
1-0
17-11-19
G
Thisted FC
1-1
17-11-12
H
Esbjerg
0-4
17-11-05
G
Nykøbing FC
3-2
17-10-29
G
BK Fremad Amager
0-1
17-10-22
H
FC Fredericia
1-1
17-10-15
G
Skive
0-2
17-10-11
G
HB Køge
1-3
17-10-01
H
Nykøbing FC
2-0

History between Brabrand and Roskilde in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-08-01
Brabrand
Roskilde
1-1
First Division
10-04-01
Brabrand
Roskilde
0-2
First Division
09-08-30
Roskilde
Brabrand
3-2
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Brabrand vs. Roskilde

In the last 19 games Brabrand played 12 games Over 2.5.
Brabrand have an Goal difference from 2:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games Roskilde played 10 games Over 2.5.
Roskilde have an Goal difference from 1:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 57.89% chance that Brabrand and Roskilde scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Brabrand vs. Roskilde

Brabrand 1-2-7
In last 10 games Brabrand won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw

Roskilde 5-2-3
In last 10 games Roskilde won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.

Brabrand - Roskilde (20-20-60)
In this game the chance that Brabrand wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Roskilde to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from Brabrand and Roskilde

Last 6 Events At Home

Brabrand (0-1-2 and 2:6 goals)
Brabrand have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Roskilde (2-0-0 and 1:4 goals)
Roskilde have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Brabrand (0-0-3 and 0:7 goals)
Brabrand have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Roskilde (1-1-2 and 5:8 goals)
Roskilde have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Brabrand (0-1-5 and 2:13 goals)
Brabrand have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 13 goals and get 1 points.

Roskilde (3-1-2 and 6:12 goals)
Roskilde has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 12 goals and get 10 points.

Form in First Division from Brabrand and Roskilde

First Division Form As A Host

Brabrand (2-3-5 and 9:18 goals)
Brabrand have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 2, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 18 goals and get 9 points.

Roskilde (3-1-5 and 9:15 goals)
Roskilde have won from the last 9 games at Home in the First Division 3, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 15 goals and get 10 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Brabrand (1-1-7 and 7:25 goals)
Brabrand have won from the last 9 games away in the First Division 1, draws in 1 games and lost 7. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 25 goals and get 4 points.

Roskilde (4-3-3 and 18:15 goals)
Roskilde have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 4, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 15 goals and get 15 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Brabrand (3-4-12 and 16:43 goals)
Brabrand have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 3, draws in 4 games and lost 12. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 43 goals and get 13 points.

Roskilde (7-4-8 and 27:30 goals)
Roskilde have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 7, draws in 4 games and lost 8. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 30 goals and get 25 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Brabrand
Brabrand won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Roskilde
Roskilde won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Brabrand
Brabrand won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Roskilde
Roskilde won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Brabrand played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Roskilde played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Brabrand played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team Roskilde played 10 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Brabrand played 12 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Roskilde played 19 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win