de
Home » H2H

HB Køge vs. Viborg Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 15:00:00

Last 10 Results from HB Køge and the last 10 Results from Viborg

HB Køge
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-26
G
Lyngby BK
0-0
17-11-26
H
Esbjerg
3-0
17-11-19
G
Nykøbing FC
2-2
17-11-14
G
Vejle BK
0-0
17-11-05
H
BK Fremad Amager
4-0
17-10-29
H
Brabrand
1-0
17-10-25
G
FC Fredericia
2-0
17-10-22
G
Skive
2-1
17-10-15
G
Hjorring
2-0
17-10-11
H
Roskilde
1-3
Viborg
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
Randers FC
2-1
17-11-26
G
Roskilde
1-0
17-11-19
H
Hjorring
2-0
17-11-12
G
Skive
1-3
17-11-06
G
FC Fredericia
2-2
17-10-29
H
Thisted FC
2-2
17-10-25
G
Esbjerg
0-0
17-10-22
G
Vejle BK
3-1
17-10-15
H
BK Fremad Amager
0-0
17-10-01
H
Brabrand
4-0

History between HB Køge and Viborg in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-09-17
HB Køge
Viborg
3-0
First Division
16-11-02
HB Køge
Viborg
2-1
Ekstra Bladet Cup
15-05-08
HB Køge
Viborg
0-1
First Division
15-04-02
Viborg
HB Køge
2-0
First Division
14-08-03
HB Køge
Viborg
2-3
First Division
13-05-17
HB Køge
Viborg
2-1
First Division
12-11-23
Viborg
HB Køge
0-0
First Division
12-09-09
Viborg
HB Køge
5-0
First Division
11-04-30
HB Køge
Viborg
3-1
First Division
10-10-22
Viborg
HB Køge
1-2
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game HB Køge vs. Viborg

In the last 19 games HB Køge played 11 games Over 2.5.
HB Køge have an Goal difference from 8:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games Viborg played 13 games Over 2.5.
Viborg have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 63.16% chance that HB Køge and Viborg scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game HB Køge vs. Viborg

HB Køge 3-3-4
In last 10 games HB Køge won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

Viborg 4-4-2
In last 10 games Viborg won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.

HB Køge - Viborg (25-35-40)
In this game the chance that HB Køge wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Viborg to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from HB Køge and Viborg

Last 6 Events At Home

HB Køge (3-0-0 and 8:0 goals)
HB Køge have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 0 goals and get 9 points.

Viborg (2-1-0 and 6:3 goals)
Viborg have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

HB Køge (0-3-0 and 2:2 goals)
HB Køge have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Viborg (1-1-1 and 5:4 goals)
Viborg have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

HB Køge (3-3-0 and 10:2 goals)
HB Køge have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 2 goals and get 12 points.

Viborg (3-2-1 and 11:7 goals)
Viborg has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

Form in First Division from HB Køge and Viborg

First Division Form As A Host

HB Køge (5-3-2 and 16:7 goals)
HB Køge have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 5, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 7 goals and get 18 points.

Viborg (5-2-2 and 19:12 goals)
Viborg have won from the last 9 games at Home in the First Division 5, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 12 goals and get 17 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

HB Køge (3-3-3 and 12:11 goals)
HB Køge have won from the last 9 games away in the First Division 3, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 11 goals and get 12 points.

Viborg (3-2-5 and 17:17 goals)
Viborg have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 3, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 17 goals and get 11 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

HB Køge (8-6-5 and 28:18 goals)
HB Køge have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 8, draws in 6 games and lost 5. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 18 goals and get 30 points.

Viborg (8-4-7 and 36:29 goals)
Viborg have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 8, draws in 4 games and lost 7. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 36 to 29 goals and get 28 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

HB Køge
HB Køge won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Viborg
Viborg won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

HB Køge
HB Køge won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Viborg
Viborg won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team HB Køge played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Viborg played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team HB Køge played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team Viborg played 10 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division HB Køge played 11 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Viborg played 19 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win