de
Home » H2H

Skive vs. Esbjerg Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 15:00:00

Last 10 Results from Skive and the last 10 Results from Esbjerg

Skive
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-23
G
Hobro
2-1
17-11-26
H
Nykøbing FC
4-4
17-11-19
G
FC Fredericia
3-2
17-11-12
H
Viborg
1-3
17-11-05
G
Thisted FC
2-1
17-10-29
G
Hjorring
2-0
17-10-22
H
HB Køge
2-1
17-10-15
H
Roskilde
0-2
17-10-08
G
Brabrand
0-3
17-10-01
H
Thisted FC
1-2
Esbjerg
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-26
G
HB Køge
3-0
17-11-19
H
Brabrand
4-0
17-11-12
G
Roskilde
0-4
17-11-05
H
Hjorring
2-4
17-10-29
G
Nykøbing FC
0-0
17-10-25
H
Viborg
0-0
17-10-22
H
BK Fremad Amager
5-2
17-10-15
G
Vejle BK
1-3
17-10-02
G
Hjorring
1-3
17-09-24
H
HB Køge
1-1

History between Skive and Esbjerg in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-08-24
Skive
Esbjerg
1-2
First Division
12-04-29
Esbjerg
Skive
2-1
First Division
11-09-18
Skive
Esbjerg
0-4
First Division
08-09-28
Skive
Esbjerg
2-1
Ekstra Bladet Cup
08-03-09
Skive
Esbjerg
0-4
Ekstra Bladet Cup

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Skive vs. Esbjerg

In the last 19 games Skive played 15 games Over 2.5.
Skive have an Goal difference from 5:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games Esbjerg played 13 games Over 2.5.
Esbjerg have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 73.68% chance that Skive and Esbjerg scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Skive vs. Esbjerg

Skive 2-1-7
In last 10 games Skive won 2 games, lost 7 games and played 1 games draw

Esbjerg 5-3-2
In last 10 games Esbjerg won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.

Skive - Esbjerg (20-20-60)
In this game the chance that Skive wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Esbjerg to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from Skive and Esbjerg

Last 6 Events At Home

Skive (0-1-1 and 5:7 goals)
Skive have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 1 points.

Esbjerg (2-1-0 and 6:4 goals)
Esbjerg have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Skive (0-0-4 and 4:9 goals)
Skive have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 9 goals and get 0 points.

Esbjerg (1-1-1 and 4:3 goals)
Esbjerg have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Skive (0-1-5 and 9:16 goals)
Skive have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 16 goals and get 1 points.

Esbjerg (3-2-1 and 10:7 goals)
Esbjerg has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

Form in First Division from Skive and Esbjerg

First Division Form As A Host

Skive (1-4-5 and 19:25 goals)
Skive have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 1, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 25 goals and get 7 points.

Esbjerg (3-3-4 and 19:17 goals)
Esbjerg have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 3, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 17 goals and get 12 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Skive (1-1-7 and 11:17 goals)
Skive have won from the last 9 games away in the First Division 1, draws in 1 games and lost 7. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 17 goals and get 4 points.

Esbjerg (6-1-2 and 16:7 goals)
Esbjerg have won from the last 9 games away in the First Division 6, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 7 goals and get 19 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Skive (2-5-12 and 30:42 goals)
Skive have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 2, draws in 5 games and lost 12. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 42 goals and get 11 points.

Esbjerg (9-4-6 and 35:24 goals)
Esbjerg have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 9, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 35 to 24 goals and get 31 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Skive
Skive won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Esbjerg
Esbjerg won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Skive
Skive won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Esbjerg
Esbjerg won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Skive played 9 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Esbjerg played 8 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Skive played 6 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Esbjerg played 9 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Skive played 15 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Esbjerg played 19 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win