de
Home » H2H

Vejle BK vs. FC Fredericia Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 15:00:00

Last 10 Results from Vejle BK and the last 10 Results from FC Fredericia

Vejle BK
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-25
G
Odense Boldklub
4-0
18-01-20
G
Randers FC
1-1
18-01-18
G
FC København
4-0
17-11-26
H
Hjorring
4-1
17-11-19
G
BK Fremad Amager
1-0
17-11-14
H
HB Køge
0-0
17-11-05
G
Brabrand
1-2
17-10-29
G
FC Fredericia
0-1
17-10-25
G
Nykøbing FC
1-1
17-10-22
H
Viborg
3-1
FC Fredericia
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-19
G
SønderjyskE
2-3
17-11-26
G
Brabrand
0-3
17-11-19
H
Skive
3-2
17-11-15
G
Nykøbing FC
2-3
17-11-12
G
BK Fremad Amager
1-3
17-11-06
H
Viborg
2-2
17-10-29
H
Vejle BK
0-1
17-10-25
H
HB Køge
2-0
17-10-22
G
Roskilde
1-1
17-10-08
H
Thisted FC
1-3

History between Vejle BK and FC Fredericia in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-29
FC Fredericia
Vejle BK
0-1
First Division
17-09-17
Vejle BK
FC Fredericia
2-0
First Division
17-05-27
FC Fredericia
Vejle BK
3-1
First Division
16-11-06
Vejle BK
FC Fredericia
0-0
First Division
16-09-18
FC Fredericia
Vejle BK
3-2
First Division
16-05-05
Vejle BK
FC Fredericia
0-0
First Division
15-10-14
FC Fredericia
Vejle BK
0-1
First Division
15-07-26
Vejle BK
FC Fredericia
1-1
First Division
15-04-11
Vejle BK
FC Fredericia
4-0
First Division
14-10-26
FC Fredericia
Vejle BK
1-3
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Vejle BK vs. FC Fredericia

In the last 19 games Vejle BK played 9 games Over 2.5.
Vejle BK have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games FC Fredericia played 14 games Over 2.5.
FC Fredericia have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 60.53% chance that Vejle BK and FC Fredericia scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Vejle BK vs. FC Fredericia

Vejle BK 4-3-3
In last 10 games Vejle BK won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

FC Fredericia 6-2-2
In last 10 games FC Fredericia won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

Vejle BK - FC Fredericia (30-25-45)
In this game the chance that Vejle BK wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for FC Fredericia to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Vejle BK and FC Fredericia

Last 6 Events At Home

Vejle BK (1-1-0 and 4:1 goals)
Vejle BK have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

FC Fredericia (1-1-0 and 5:4 goals)
FC Fredericia have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Vejle BK (0-1-3 and 1:10 goals)
Vejle BK have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 10 goals and get 1 points.

FC Fredericia (4-0-0 and 12:5 goals)
FC Fredericia have won from the last 4 games away 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Vejle BK (1-2-3 and 5:11 goals)
Vejle BK have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 11 goals and get 5 points.

FC Fredericia (5-1-0 and 17:9 goals)
FC Fredericia has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 9 goals and get 16 points.

Form in First Division from Vejle BK and FC Fredericia

First Division Form As A Host

Vejle BK (7-1-1 and 19:7 goals)
Vejle BK have won from the last 9 games at Home in the First Division 7, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 7 goals and get 22 points.

FC Fredericia (3-2-4 and 19:17 goals)
FC Fredericia have won from the last 9 games at Home in the First Division 3, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 17 goals and get 11 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Vejle BK (4-4-2 and 13:11 goals)
Vejle BK have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 4, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 11 goals and get 16 points.

FC Fredericia (5-3-2 and 19:13 goals)
FC Fredericia have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 5, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 13 goals and get 18 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Vejle BK (11-5-3 and 32:18 goals)
Vejle BK have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 11, draws in 5 games and lost 3. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 32 to 18 goals and get 38 points.

FC Fredericia (8-5-6 and 38:30 goals)
FC Fredericia have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 8, draws in 5 games and lost 6. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 38 to 30 goals and get 29 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Vejle BK
Vejle BK won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FC Fredericia
FC Fredericia won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Vejle BK
Vejle BK won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FC Fredericia
FC Fredericia won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Vejle BK played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team FC Fredericia played 7 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team Vejle BK played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team FC Fredericia played 10 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Vejle BK played 9 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division FC Fredericia played 19 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win