de
Home » H2H

Hjorring vs. Nykøbing FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 15:00:00

Last 10 Results from Hjorring and the last 10 Results from Nykøbing FC

Hjorring
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-26
G
FC Midtjylland
0-2
18-01-20
G
AGF
2-4
17-11-26
G
Vejle BK
4-1
17-11-19
G
Viborg
2-0
17-11-13
H
Thisted FC
4-1
17-11-05
G
Esbjerg
2-4
17-10-29
H
Skive
2-0
17-10-22
G
Brabrand
2-1
17-10-15
H
HB Køge
2-0
17-10-10
G
BK Fremad Amager
1-1
Nykøbing FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-19
H
Odense Boldklub
1-2
17-11-26
G
Skive
4-4
17-11-19
H
HB Køge
2-2
17-11-15
H
FC Fredericia
2-3
17-11-12
G
Brabrand
1-1
17-11-05
H
Roskilde
3-2
17-10-29
H
Esbjerg
0-0
17-10-25
H
Vejle BK
1-1
17-10-22
G
Thisted FC
0-1
17-10-01
G
Roskilde
2-0

History between Hjorring and Nykøbing FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-09-24
Hjorring
Nykøbing FC
4-2
First Division
17-03-27
Nykøbing FC
Hjorring
1-2
First Division
16-11-02
Hjorring
Nykøbing FC
3-1
First Division
16-07-31
Nykøbing FC
Hjorring
3-2
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Hjorring vs. Nykøbing FC

In the last 19 games Hjorring played 11 games Over 2.5.
Hjorring have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games Nykøbing FC played 11 games Over 2.5.
Nykøbing FC have an Goal difference from 8:9 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 57.89% chance that Hjorring and Nykøbing FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Hjorring vs. Nykøbing FC

Hjorring 6-1-3
In last 10 games Hjorring won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw

Nykøbing FC 2-5-3
In last 10 games Nykøbing FC won 2 games, lost 3 games and played 5 games draw.

Hjorring - Nykøbing FC (45-30-25)
In this game the chance that Hjorring wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Nykøbing FC to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Hjorring and Nykøbing FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Hjorring (1-0-0 and 4:1 goals)
Hjorring have won from the last 5 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Nykøbing FC (3-1-0 and 8:9 goals)
Nykøbing FC have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Hjorring (3-0-2 and 11:10 goals)
Hjorring have won from the last 5 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 10 goals and get 9 points.

Nykøbing FC (0-2-0 and 5:5 goals)
Nykøbing FC have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Hjorring (4-0-2 and 15:11 goals)
Hjorring have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 11 goals and get 12 points.

Nykøbing FC (3-3-0 and 13:14 goals)
Nykøbing FC has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 14 goals and get 12 points.

Form in First Division from Hjorring and Nykøbing FC

First Division Form As A Host

Hjorring (6-1-2 and 20:9 goals)
Hjorring have won from the last 9 games at Home in the First Division 6, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 9 goals and get 19 points.

Nykøbing FC (4-3-3 and 17:15 goals)
Nykøbing FC have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 4, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 15 goals and get 15 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Hjorring (3-4-3 and 17:18 goals)
Hjorring have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 3, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 18 goals and get 13 points.

Nykøbing FC (2-2-5 and 13:21 goals)
Nykøbing FC have won from the last 9 games away in the First Division 2, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 21 goals and get 8 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Hjorring (9-5-5 and 37:27 goals)
Hjorring have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 9, draws in 5 games and lost 5. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 37 to 27 goals and get 32 points.

Nykøbing FC (6-5-8 and 30:36 goals)
Nykøbing FC have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 6, draws in 5 games and lost 8. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 36 goals and get 23 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Hjorring
Hjorring won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Nykøbing FC
Nykøbing FC won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Hjorring
Hjorring won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Nykøbing FC
Nykøbing FC won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Hjorring played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Nykøbing FC played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team Hjorring played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Nykøbing FC played 9 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Hjorring played 11 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Nykøbing FC played 19 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win