de
Home » H2H

Khorezm vs. Yozavon Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from Khorezm and the last 10 Results from Yozavon

Khorezm
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-01
H
Sementchi Kuvasoy
0-2
17-10-29
H
Uz Dong Joo Andijon
2-1
17-10-24
G
Nurafshon
6-0
17-10-21
G
Mash´al Akademiya
1-2
17-10-15
H
Naryn Hakkulabad
4-1
17-10-12
H
Yozavon
1-1
17-10-06
H
Orol Nukus
1-0
17-09-27
G
Nasaf 2
3-2
17-09-24
G
Surkhon Termez
0-1
17-09-17
H
Istiqlol
1-2
Yozavon
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-29
H
Mash´al Akademiya
0-3
17-10-24
H
Naryn Hakkulabad
4-3
17-10-15
G
Orol Nukus
3-0
17-10-12
G
Khorezm
1-1
17-10-06
H
Nasaf 2
2-1
17-10-03
H
Surkhon Termez
0-0
17-09-27
G
Istiqlol
2-1
17-09-24
G
Andijon
4-1
17-09-17
H
NBU-Osiyo
0-1
17-09-14
H
FK Yangiyer
1-2

History between Khorezm and Yozavon in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Khorezm
Yozavon
1-1
Uzbekistan 2
17-04-23
Yozavon
Khorezm
1-0
Uzbekistan 2
16-11-09
Yozavon
Khorezm
1-1
Uzbekistan 2
16-06-08
Khorezm
Yozavon
4-0
Uzbekistan 2
15-10-17
Khorezm
Yozavon
0-0
First Division Promotion Group
15-09-04
Yozavon
Khorezm
2-1
First Division Promotion Group

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Khorezm vs. Yozavon

In the last 34 games Khorezm played 18 games Over 2.5.
Khorezm have an Goal difference from 7:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 33 games Yozavon played 24 games Over 2.5.
Yozavon have an Goal difference from 6:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 62.83% chance that Khorezm and Yozavon scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Khorezm vs. Yozavon

Khorezm 5-1-4
In last 10 games Khorezm won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw

Yozavon 2-2-6
In last 10 games Yozavon won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.

Khorezm - Yozavon (55-15-30)
In this game the chance that Khorezm wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Yozavon to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Khorezm and Yozavon

Last 6 Events At Home

Khorezm (2-1-1 and 7:5 goals)
Khorezm have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Yozavon (3-1-0 and 6:7 goals)
Yozavon have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Khorezm (1-0-1 and 2:7 goals)
Khorezm have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Yozavon (0-1-1 and 1:4 goals)
Yozavon have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Khorezm (3-1-2 and 9:12 goals)
Khorezm have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 12 goals and get 10 points.

Yozavon (3-2-1 and 7:11 goals)
Yozavon has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 11 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Uzbekistan 2 from Khorezm and Yozavon

Uzbekistan 2 Form As A Host

Khorezm (11-3-3 and 34:13 goals)
Khorezm have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Uzbekistan 2 11, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 34 to 13 goals and get 36 points.

Yozavon (10-1-5 and 29:21 goals)
Yozavon have won from the last 16 games at Home in the Uzbekistan 2 10, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 29 to 21 goals and get 31 points.

Uzbekistan 2 Form As A Guest

Khorezm (3-4-10 and 18:38 goals)
Khorezm have won from the last 17 games away in the Uzbekistan 2 3, draws in 4 games and lost 10. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 38 goals and get 13 points.

Yozavon (1-2-14 and 16:46 goals)
Yozavon have won from the last 17 games away in the Uzbekistan 2 1, draws in 2 games and lost 14. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 46 goals and get 5 points.

Uzbekistan 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Khorezm (14-7-13 and 52:51 goals)
Khorezm have won from the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 14, draws in 7 games and lost 13. In this 34 games they have a goal difference from 52 to 51 goals and get 49 points.

Yozavon (11-3-19 and 45:67 goals)
Yozavon have won from the last 33 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 11, draws in 3 games and lost 19. In this 33 games they have a goal difference from 45 to 67 goals and get 36 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Uzbekistan 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Khorezm
Khorezm won the last 14 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Yozavon
Yozavon won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Khorezm
Khorezm won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 14 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Yozavon
Yozavon won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 16 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Uzbekistan 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 17 games as Home Team Khorezm played 8 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Home Team Yozavon played 11 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 17 games as Away Team Khorezm played 10 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Away Team Yozavon played 17 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 Khorezm played 18 games Over 2.5 and 16 games under 2.5

In the last 33 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 Yozavon played 33 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Uzbekistan 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win