de
Home » H2H

Orol Nukus vs. Naryn Hakkulabad Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from Orol Nukus and the last 10 Results from Naryn Hakkulabad

Orol Nukus
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-01
H
Uz Dong Joo Andijon
1-2
17-10-29
H
Sementchi Kuvasoy
1-5
17-10-24
G
Mash´al Akademiya
8-0
17-10-21
G
Nurafshon
1-0
17-10-15
H
Yozavon
3-0
17-10-12
H
Naryn Hakkulabad
1-1
17-10-06
G
Khorezm
1-0
17-09-27
G
Surkhon Termez
4-2
17-09-24
G
Nasaf 2
1-0
17-09-17
H
Andijon
1-1
Naryn Hakkulabad
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-01
H
Mash´al Akademiya
3-2
17-10-24
G
Yozavon
4-3
17-10-15
G
Khorezm
4-1
17-10-12
G
Orol Nukus
1-1
17-10-06
H
Surkhon Termez
1-0
17-10-03
H
Nasaf 2
2-0
17-09-27
G
Andijon
4-1
17-09-24
G
Istiqlol
1-0
17-09-17
H
FK Yangiyer
4-1
17-09-14
H
NBU-Osiyo
1-0

History between Orol Nukus and Naryn Hakkulabad in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Orol Nukus
Naryn Hakkulabad
1-1
Uzbekistan 2
17-04-23
Naryn Hakkulabad
Orol Nukus
2-0
Uzbekistan 2
16-08-20
Orol Nukus
Naryn Hakkulabad
0-1
Uzbekistan 2
16-06-17
Naryn Hakkulabad
Orol Nukus
2-1
Uzbekistan 2

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Orol Nukus vs. Naryn Hakkulabad

In the last 34 games Orol Nukus played 22 games Over 2.5.
Orol Nukus have an Goal difference from 6:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 33 games Naryn Hakkulabad played 17 games Over 2.5.
Naryn Hakkulabad have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 58.11% chance that Orol Nukus and Naryn Hakkulabad scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Orol Nukus vs. Naryn Hakkulabad

Orol Nukus 1-2-7
In last 10 games Orol Nukus won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw

Naryn Hakkulabad 5-1-4
In last 10 games Naryn Hakkulabad won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Orol Nukus - Naryn Hakkulabad (25-15-60)
In this game the chance that Orol Nukus wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Naryn Hakkulabad to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from Orol Nukus and Naryn Hakkulabad

Last 6 Events At Home

Orol Nukus (1-1-2 and 6:8 goals)
Orol Nukus have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

Naryn Hakkulabad (3-0-0 and 6:2 goals)
Naryn Hakkulabad have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Orol Nukus (0-0-2 and 0:9 goals)
Orol Nukus have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 9 goals and get 0 points.

Naryn Hakkulabad (0-1-2 and 5:9 goals)
Naryn Hakkulabad have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 9 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Orol Nukus (1-1-4 and 6:17 goals)
Orol Nukus have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 17 goals and get 4 points.

Naryn Hakkulabad (3-1-2 and 11:11 goals)
Naryn Hakkulabad has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 11 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Uzbekistan 2 from Orol Nukus and Naryn Hakkulabad

Uzbekistan 2 Form As A Host

Orol Nukus (9-2-6 and 42:32 goals)
Orol Nukus have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Uzbekistan 2 9, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 42 to 32 goals and get 29 points.

Naryn Hakkulabad (12-3-1 and 33:16 goals)
Naryn Hakkulabad have won from the last 16 games at Home in the Uzbekistan 2 12, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 33 to 16 goals and get 39 points.

Uzbekistan 2 Form As A Guest

Orol Nukus (1-5-11 and 13:40 goals)
Orol Nukus have won from the last 17 games away in the Uzbekistan 2 1, draws in 5 games and lost 11. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 40 goals and get 8 points.

Naryn Hakkulabad (5-3-9 and 25:35 goals)
Naryn Hakkulabad have won from the last 17 games away in the Uzbekistan 2 5, draws in 3 games and lost 9. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 35 goals and get 18 points.

Uzbekistan 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Orol Nukus (10-7-17 and 55:72 goals)
Orol Nukus have won from the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 10, draws in 7 games and lost 17. In this 34 games they have a goal difference from 55 to 72 goals and get 37 points.

Naryn Hakkulabad (17-6-10 and 58:51 goals)
Naryn Hakkulabad have won from the last 33 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 17, draws in 6 games and lost 10. In this 33 games they have a goal difference from 58 to 51 goals and get 57 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Uzbekistan 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Orol Nukus
Orol Nukus won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Naryn Hakkulabad
Naryn Hakkulabad won the last 15 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Orol Nukus
Orol Nukus won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 16 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Naryn Hakkulabad
Naryn Hakkulabad won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 12 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Uzbekistan 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 17 games as Home Team Orol Nukus played 14 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Home Team Naryn Hakkulabad played 8 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 17 games as Away Team Orol Nukus played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Away Team Naryn Hakkulabad played 17 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 Orol Nukus played 22 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 33 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 Naryn Hakkulabad played 33 games Over 2.5 and 16 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Uzbekistan 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win