de
Home » H2H

Andijon vs. Uz Dong Joo Andijon Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from Andijon and the last 10 Results from Uz Dong Joo Andijon

Andijon
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-01
H
FK Zaamin
4-0
17-10-29
H
Ghallakor-Avtomobilchi
4-0
17-10-24
G
Hotira-79
0-5
17-10-21
G
Lokomotiv BFK
2-2
17-10-15
H
Sementchi Kuvasoy
0-4
17-10-12
H
Uz Dong Joo Andijon
2-0
17-10-06
G
Nurafshon
0-1
17-10-03
G
Mash´al Akademiya
2-3
17-09-27
H
Naryn Hakkulabad
4-1
17-09-24
H
Yozavon
4-1
Uz Dong Joo Andijon
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-01
G
Orol Nukus
1-2
17-10-29
G
Khorezm
2-1
17-10-24
H
Nasaf 2
2-1
17-10-21
H
Surkhon Termez
1-1
17-10-15
G
Istiqlol
2-0
17-10-12
G
Andijon
2-0
17-10-06
H
NBU-Osiyo
1-0
17-10-03
H
FK Yangiyer
2-2
17-09-27
G
FK Zaamin
4-0
17-09-24
G
Ghallakor-Avtomobilchi
0-1

History between Andijon and Uz Dong Joo Andijon in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Andijon
Uz Dong Joo Andijon
2-0
Uzbekistan 2
17-04-23
Uz Dong Joo Andijon
Andijon
0-2
Uzbekistan 2
08-09-13
Andijon
Uz Dong Joo Andijon
4-0
Oliy Liga
08-05-25
Uz Dong Joo Andijon
Andijon
0-1
Oliy Liga

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Andijon vs. Uz Dong Joo Andijon

In the last 34 games Andijon played 20 games Over 2.5.
Andijon have an Goal difference from 10:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 34 games Uz Dong Joo Andijon played 18 games Over 2.5.
Uz Dong Joo Andijon have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 55.88% chance that Andijon and Uz Dong Joo Andijon scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Andijon vs. Uz Dong Joo Andijon

Andijon 8-1-1
In last 10 games Andijon won 8 games, lost 1 games and played 1 games draw

Uz Dong Joo Andijon 4-2-4
In last 10 games Uz Dong Joo Andijon won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

Andijon - Uz Dong Joo Andijon (60-15-25)
In this game the chance that Andijon wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Uz Dong Joo Andijon to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Andijon and Uz Dong Joo Andijon

Last 6 Events At Home

Andijon (3-0-1 and 10:4 goals)
Andijon have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Uz Dong Joo Andijon (1-1-0 and 3:2 goals)
Uz Dong Joo Andijon have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Andijon (1-1-0 and 7:2 goals)
Andijon have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Uz Dong Joo Andijon (1-0-3 and 3:7 goals)
Uz Dong Joo Andijon have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Andijon (4-1-1 and 17:6 goals)
Andijon have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

Uz Dong Joo Andijon (2-1-3 and 6:9 goals)
Uz Dong Joo Andijon has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Uzbekistan 2 from Andijon and Uz Dong Joo Andijon

Uzbekistan 2 Form As A Host

Andijon (12-4-1 and 45:14 goals)
Andijon have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Uzbekistan 2 12, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 45 to 14 goals and get 40 points.

Uz Dong Joo Andijon (6-5-6 and 24:21 goals)
Uz Dong Joo Andijon have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Uzbekistan 2 6, draws in 5 games and lost 6. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 21 goals and get 23 points.

Uzbekistan 2 Form As A Guest

Andijon (9-5-3 and 28:18 goals)
Andijon have won from the last 17 games away in the Uzbekistan 2 9, draws in 5 games and lost 3. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 18 goals and get 32 points.

Uz Dong Joo Andijon (3-1-13 and 16:39 goals)
Uz Dong Joo Andijon have won from the last 17 games away in the Uzbekistan 2 3, draws in 1 games and lost 13. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 39 goals and get 10 points.

Uzbekistan 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Andijon (21-9-4 and 73:32 goals)
Andijon have won from the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 21, draws in 9 games and lost 4. In this 34 games they have a goal difference from 73 to 32 goals and get 72 points.

Uz Dong Joo Andijon (9-6-19 and 40:60 goals)
Uz Dong Joo Andijon have won from the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 9, draws in 6 games and lost 19. In this 34 games they have a goal difference from 40 to 60 goals and get 33 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Uzbekistan 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Andijon
Andijon won the last 16 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Uz Dong Joo Andijon
Uz Dong Joo Andijon won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Andijon
Andijon won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 6 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Uz Dong Joo Andijon
Uz Dong Joo Andijon won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 14 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Uzbekistan 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 17 games as Home Team Andijon played 12 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Home Team Uz Dong Joo Andijon played 7 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 17 games as Away Team Andijon played 8 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Away Team Uz Dong Joo Andijon played 17 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 Andijon played 20 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

In the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 Uz Dong Joo Andijon played 34 games Over 2.5 and 16 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Uzbekistan 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win