de
Home » H2H

Istiqlol vs. Sementchi Kuvasoy Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from Istiqlol and the last 10 Results from Sementchi Kuvasoy

Istiqlol
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-01
H
Ghallakor-Avtomobilchi
6-1
17-10-29
H
FK Zaamin
2-0
17-10-24
G
Lokomotiv BFK
0-1
17-10-21
G
Hotira-79
1-2
17-10-15
H
Uz Dong Joo Andijon
2-0
17-10-12
H
Sementchi Kuvasoy
1-1
17-10-06
G
Mash´al Akademiya
0-1
17-10-03
G
Nurafshon
1-2
17-09-27
H
Yozavon
2-1
17-09-24
H
Naryn Hakkulabad
1-0
Sementchi Kuvasoy
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-01
G
Khorezm
0-2
17-10-29
G
Orol Nukus
1-5
17-10-24
H
Surkhon Termez
2-0
17-10-21
H
Nasaf 2
3-0
17-10-15
G
Andijon
0-4
17-10-12
G
Istiqlol
1-1
17-10-06
H
FK Yangiyer
4-0
17-10-03
H
NBU-Osiyo
3-1
17-09-27
G
Ghallakor-Avtomobilchi
0-2
17-09-24
G
FK Zaamin
3-0

History between Istiqlol and Sementchi Kuvasoy in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Istiqlol
Sementchi Kuvasoy
1-1
Uzbekistan 2
17-04-23
Sementchi Kuvasoy
Istiqlol
2-1
Uzbekistan 2

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Istiqlol vs. Sementchi Kuvasoy

In the last 34 games Istiqlol played 19 games Over 2.5.
Istiqlol have an Goal difference from 11:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 34 games Sementchi Kuvasoy played 21 games Over 2.5.
Sementchi Kuvasoy have an Goal difference from 5:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 58.82% chance that Istiqlol and Sementchi Kuvasoy scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Istiqlol vs. Sementchi Kuvasoy

Istiqlol 9-1-0
In last 10 games Istiqlol won 9 games, lost 0 games and played 1 games draw

Sementchi Kuvasoy 8-1-1
In last 10 games Sementchi Kuvasoy won 8 games, lost 1 games and played 1 games draw.

Istiqlol - Sementchi Kuvasoy (50-10-40)
In this game the chance that Istiqlol wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Sementchi Kuvasoy to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Istiqlol and Sementchi Kuvasoy

Last 6 Events At Home

Istiqlol (3-1-0 and 11:2 goals)
Istiqlol have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 2 goals and get 10 points.

Sementchi Kuvasoy (2-0-0 and 5:0 goals)
Sementchi Kuvasoy have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Istiqlol (2-0-0 and 3:1 goals)
Istiqlol have won from the last 2 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Sementchi Kuvasoy (3-1-0 and 12:2 goals)
Sementchi Kuvasoy have won from the last 4 games away 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 2 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Istiqlol (5-1-0 and 14:3 goals)
Istiqlol have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 3 goals and get 16 points.

Sementchi Kuvasoy (5-1-0 and 17:2 goals)
Sementchi Kuvasoy has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 2 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Uzbekistan 2 from Istiqlol and Sementchi Kuvasoy

Uzbekistan 2 Form As A Host

Istiqlol (12-4-1 and 41:12 goals)
Istiqlol have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Uzbekistan 2 12, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 41 to 12 goals and get 40 points.

Sementchi Kuvasoy (15-2-0 and 62:5 goals)
Sementchi Kuvasoy have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Uzbekistan 2 15, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 62 to 5 goals and get 47 points.

Uzbekistan 2 Form As A Guest

Istiqlol (10-1-6 and 25:19 goals)
Istiqlol have won from the last 17 games away in the Uzbekistan 2 10, draws in 1 games and lost 6. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 19 goals and get 31 points.

Sementchi Kuvasoy (12-2-3 and 35:17 goals)
Sementchi Kuvasoy have won from the last 17 games away in the Uzbekistan 2 12, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 35 to 17 goals and get 38 points.

Uzbekistan 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Istiqlol (22-5-7 and 66:31 goals)
Istiqlol have won from the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 22, draws in 5 games and lost 7. In this 34 games they have a goal difference from 66 to 31 goals and get 71 points.

Sementchi Kuvasoy (27-4-3 and 97:22 goals)
Sementchi Kuvasoy have won from the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 27, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 34 games they have a goal difference from 97 to 22 goals and get 85 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Uzbekistan 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Istiqlol
Istiqlol won the last 16 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Sementchi Kuvasoy
Sementchi Kuvasoy won the last 17 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Istiqlol
Istiqlol won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 7 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Sementchi Kuvasoy
Sementchi Kuvasoy won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 6 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Uzbekistan 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 17 games as Home Team Istiqlol played 8 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Home Team Sementchi Kuvasoy played 12 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 17 games as Away Team Istiqlol played 11 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Away Team Sementchi Kuvasoy played 17 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 Istiqlol played 19 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

In the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 Sementchi Kuvasoy played 34 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Uzbekistan 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win