de
Home » H2H

FK Yangiyer vs. Lokomotiv BFK Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from FK Yangiyer and the last 10 Results from Lokomotiv BFK

FK Yangiyer
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
G
Ghallakor-Avtomobilchi
2-1
17-10-15
H
Hotira-79
4-0
17-10-12
H
Lokomotiv BFK
2-1
17-10-06
G
Sementchi Kuvasoy
4-0
17-10-03
G
Uz Dong Joo Andijon
2-2
17-09-27
H
Nurafshon
0-0
17-09-24
H
Mash´al Akademiya
2-2
17-09-17
G
Naryn Hakkulabad
4-1
17-09-14
G
Yozavon
1-2
17-09-06
H
Orol Nukus
5-2
Lokomotiv BFK
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
H
Andijon
2-2
17-10-15
G
NBU-Osiyo
2-0
17-10-12
G
FK Yangiyer
2-1
17-10-06
H
FK Zaamin
3-2
17-10-03
H
Ghallakor-Avtomobilchi
3-2
17-09-27
H
Hotira-79
5-1
17-09-17
G
Sementchi Kuvasoy
3-0
17-09-14
G
Uz Dong Joo Andijon
0-1
17-09-06
H
Buxoro 2
1-1
17-09-03
H
Mash´al Akademiya
1-1

History between FK Yangiyer and Lokomotiv BFK in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
FK Yangiyer
Lokomotiv BFK
2-1
Uzbekistan 2
17-04-23
Lokomotiv BFK
FK Yangiyer
2-1
Uzbekistan 2
13-06-22
Lokomotiv BFK
FK Yangiyer
2-1
First Division East
13-04-21
FK Yangiyer
Lokomotiv BFK
3-1
First Division East

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FK Yangiyer vs. Lokomotiv BFK

In the last 32 games FK Yangiyer played 20 games Over 2.5.
FK Yangiyer have an Goal difference from 6:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 31 games Lokomotiv BFK played 21 games Over 2.5.
Lokomotiv BFK have an Goal difference from 13:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 65.12% chance that FK Yangiyer and Lokomotiv BFK scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FK Yangiyer vs. Lokomotiv BFK

FK Yangiyer 4-3-3
In last 10 games FK Yangiyer won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Lokomotiv BFK 4-3-3
In last 10 games Lokomotiv BFK won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.

FK Yangiyer - Lokomotiv BFK (35-30-35)
In this game the chance that FK Yangiyer wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Lokomotiv BFK to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from FK Yangiyer and Lokomotiv BFK

Last 6 Events At Home

FK Yangiyer (2-1-0 and 6:1 goals)
FK Yangiyer have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Lokomotiv BFK (3-1-0 and 13:7 goals)
Lokomotiv BFK have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FK Yangiyer (0-1-2 and 3:8 goals)
FK Yangiyer have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 1 points.

Lokomotiv BFK (0-0-2 and 1:4 goals)
Lokomotiv BFK have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FK Yangiyer (2-2-2 and 9:9 goals)
FK Yangiyer have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 9 goals and get 8 points.

Lokomotiv BFK (3-1-2 and 14:11 goals)
Lokomotiv BFK has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 11 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Uzbekistan 2 from FK Yangiyer and Lokomotiv BFK

Uzbekistan 2 Form As A Host

FK Yangiyer (6-5-5 and 24:19 goals)
FK Yangiyer have won from the last 16 games at Home in the Uzbekistan 2 6, draws in 5 games and lost 5. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 19 goals and get 23 points.

Lokomotiv BFK (9-6-1 and 40:26 goals)
Lokomotiv BFK have won from the last 16 games at Home in the Uzbekistan 2 9, draws in 6 games and lost 1. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 40 to 26 goals and get 33 points.

Uzbekistan 2 Form As A Guest

FK Yangiyer (3-4-9 and 20:34 goals)
FK Yangiyer have won from the last 16 games away in the Uzbekistan 2 3, draws in 4 games and lost 9. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 34 goals and get 13 points.

Lokomotiv BFK (2-1-12 and 10:35 goals)
Lokomotiv BFK have won from the last 15 games away in the Uzbekistan 2 2, draws in 1 games and lost 12. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 35 goals and get 7 points.

Uzbekistan 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

FK Yangiyer (9-9-14 and 44:53 goals)
FK Yangiyer have won from the last 32 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 9, draws in 9 games and lost 14. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 44 to 53 goals and get 36 points.

Lokomotiv BFK (11-7-13 and 50:61 goals)
Lokomotiv BFK have won from the last 31 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 11, draws in 7 games and lost 13. In this 31 games they have a goal difference from 50 to 61 goals and get 40 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Uzbekistan 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FK Yangiyer
FK Yangiyer won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Lokomotiv BFK
Lokomotiv BFK won the last 15 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FK Yangiyer
FK Yangiyer won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 13 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Lokomotiv BFK
Lokomotiv BFK won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 13 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Uzbekistan 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 16 games as Home Team FK Yangiyer played 8 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Home Team Lokomotiv BFK played 12 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 16 games as Away Team FK Yangiyer played 12 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games as Away Team Lokomotiv BFK played 15 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 32 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 FK Yangiyer played 20 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 31 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 Lokomotiv BFK played 31 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Uzbekistan 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win