de
Home » H2H

NBU-Osiyo vs. Hotira-79 Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from NBU-Osiyo and the last 10 Results from Hotira-79

NBU-Osiyo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
G
FK Zaamin
2-1
17-10-15
H
Lokomotiv BFK
2-0
17-10-12
H
Hotira-79
1-2
17-10-06
G
Uz Dong Joo Andijon
1-0
17-10-03
G
Sementchi Kuvasoy
3-1
17-09-27
H
Mash´al Akademiya
4-2
17-09-24
H
Buxoro 2
3-0
17-09-17
G
Yozavon
0-1
17-09-14
G
Naryn Hakkulabad
1-0
17-09-06
H
Khorezm
6-1
Hotira-79
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
H
Istiqlol
1-2
17-10-15
G
FK Yangiyer
4-0
17-10-12
G
NBU-Osiyo
1-2
17-10-06
H
Ghallakor-Avtomobilchi
3-1
17-10-03
H
FK Zaamin
5-2
17-09-27
G
Lokomotiv BFK
5-1
17-09-17
G
Uz Dong Joo Andijon
6-1
17-09-14
G
Sementchi Kuvasoy
8-0
17-09-06
H
Mash´al Akademiya
1-3
17-09-03
H
Buxoro 2
1-1

History between NBU-Osiyo and Hotira-79 in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
NBU-Osiyo
Hotira-79
1-2
Uzbekistan 2
17-04-23
Hotira-79
NBU-Osiyo
2-3
Uzbekistan 2
16-09-23
Hotira-79
NBU-Osiyo
4-4
Uzbekistan 2
16-05-19
NBU-Osiyo
Hotira-79
3-0
Uzbekistan 2
15-05-26
NBU-Osiyo
Hotira-79
2-1
First Division East
15-05-19
Hotira-79
NBU-Osiyo
2-1
First Division East
14-07-06
Hotira-79
NBU-Osiyo
0-1
First Division East
14-04-14
NBU-Osiyo
Hotira-79
2-0
First Division East
13-06-02
Hotira-79
NBU-Osiyo
1-2
First Division East
13-05-15
NBU-Osiyo
Hotira-79
3-1
First Division East

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game NBU-Osiyo vs. Hotira-79

In the last 32 games NBU-Osiyo played 21 games Over 2.5.
NBU-Osiyo have an Goal difference from 7:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 31 games Hotira-79 played 25 games Over 2.5.
Hotira-79 have an Goal difference from 9:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 73.14% chance that NBU-Osiyo and Hotira-79 scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game NBU-Osiyo vs. Hotira-79

NBU-Osiyo 5-0-5
In last 10 games NBU-Osiyo won 5 games, lost 5 games and played 0 games draw

Hotira-79 3-1-6
In last 10 games Hotira-79 won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.

NBU-Osiyo - Hotira-79 (55-5-40)
In this game the chance that NBU-Osiyo wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Hotira-79 to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from NBU-Osiyo and Hotira-79

Last 6 Events At Home

NBU-Osiyo (2-0-1 and 7:4 goals)
NBU-Osiyo have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Hotira-79 (3-0-0 and 9:5 goals)
Hotira-79 have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

NBU-Osiyo (0-0-3 and 2:6 goals)
NBU-Osiyo have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

Hotira-79 (1-0-2 and 3:10 goals)
Hotira-79 have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 10 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

NBU-Osiyo (2-0-4 and 9:10 goals)
NBU-Osiyo have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 10 goals and get 6 points.

Hotira-79 (4-0-2 and 12:15 goals)
Hotira-79 has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 15 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Uzbekistan 2 from NBU-Osiyo and Hotira-79

Uzbekistan 2 Form As A Host

NBU-Osiyo (13-1-3 and 40:17 goals)
NBU-Osiyo have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Uzbekistan 2 13, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 40 to 17 goals and get 40 points.

Hotira-79 (7-3-6 and 33:29 goals)
Hotira-79 have won from the last 16 games at Home in the Uzbekistan 2 7, draws in 3 games and lost 6. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 33 to 29 goals and get 24 points.

Uzbekistan 2 Form As A Guest

NBU-Osiyo (5-3-7 and 19:23 goals)
NBU-Osiyo have won from the last 15 games away in the Uzbekistan 2 5, draws in 3 games and lost 7. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 23 goals and get 18 points.

Hotira-79 (1-1-13 and 16:62 goals)
Hotira-79 have won from the last 15 games away in the Uzbekistan 2 1, draws in 1 games and lost 13. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 62 goals and get 4 points.

Uzbekistan 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

NBU-Osiyo (18-4-10 and 59:40 goals)
NBU-Osiyo have won from the last 32 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 18, draws in 4 games and lost 10. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 59 to 40 goals and get 58 points.

Hotira-79 (8-4-19 and 49:91 goals)
Hotira-79 have won from the last 31 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 8, draws in 4 games and lost 19. In this 31 games they have a goal difference from 49 to 91 goals and get 28 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Uzbekistan 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

NBU-Osiyo
NBU-Osiyo won the last 14 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Hotira-79
Hotira-79 won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

NBU-Osiyo
NBU-Osiyo won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Hotira-79
Hotira-79 won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 14 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Uzbekistan 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 17 games as Home Team NBU-Osiyo played 13 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Home Team Hotira-79 played 11 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 15 games as Away Team NBU-Osiyo played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games as Away Team Hotira-79 played 15 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 32 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 NBU-Osiyo played 21 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 31 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 Hotira-79 played 31 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Uzbekistan 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win