de
Home » H2H

Surkhon Termez vs. Mash´al Akademiya Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from Surkhon Termez and the last 10 Results from Mash´al Akademiya

Surkhon Termez
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-01
H
Hotira-79
6-1
17-10-29
H
Lokomotiv BFK
4-0
17-10-24
G
Sementchi Kuvasoy
2-0
17-10-21
G
Uz Dong Joo Andijon
1-1
17-10-15
H
Nurafshon
2-0
17-10-12
H
Mash´al Akademiya
3-4
17-10-06
G
Naryn Hakkulabad
1-0
17-10-03
G
Yozavon
0-0
17-09-27
H
Orol Nukus
4-2
17-09-24
H
Khorezm
0-1
Mash´al Akademiya
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-01
G
Naryn Hakkulabad
3-2
17-10-29
G
Yozavon
0-3
17-10-24
H
Orol Nukus
8-0
17-10-21
H
Khorezm
1-2
17-10-15
G
Nasaf 2
1-2
17-10-12
G
Surkhon Termez
3-4
17-10-06
H
Istiqlol
0-1
17-10-03
H
Andijon
2-3
17-09-27
G
NBU-Osiyo
4-2
17-09-24
G
FK Yangiyer
2-2

History between Surkhon Termez and Mash´al Akademiya in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Surkhon Termez
Mash´al Akademiya
3-4
Uzbekistan 2
17-04-23
Mash´al Akademiya
Surkhon Termez
0-2
Uzbekistan 2

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Surkhon Termez vs. Mash´al Akademiya

In the last 34 games Surkhon Termez played 14 games Over 2.5.
Surkhon Termez have an Goal difference from 15:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 34 games Mash´al Akademiya played 22 games Over 2.5.
Mash´al Akademiya have an Goal difference from 9:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 52.94% chance that Surkhon Termez and Mash´al Akademiya scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Surkhon Termez vs. Mash´al Akademiya

Surkhon Termez 4-2-4
In last 10 games Surkhon Termez won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Mash´al Akademiya 4-1-5
In last 10 games Mash´al Akademiya won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw.

Surkhon Termez - Mash´al Akademiya (45-15-40)
In this game the chance that Surkhon Termez wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Mash´al Akademiya to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Surkhon Termez and Mash´al Akademiya

Last 6 Events At Home

Surkhon Termez (3-0-1 and 15:5 goals)
Surkhon Termez have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Mash´al Akademiya (2-0-0 and 9:2 goals)
Mash´al Akademiya have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Surkhon Termez (0-1-1 and 1:3 goals)
Surkhon Termez have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Mash´al Akademiya (3-0-1 and 11:7 goals)
Mash´al Akademiya have won from the last 4 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 7 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Surkhon Termez (3-1-2 and 16:8 goals)
Surkhon Termez have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 8 goals and get 10 points.

Mash´al Akademiya (5-0-1 and 20:9 goals)
Mash´al Akademiya has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 9 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Uzbekistan 2 from Surkhon Termez and Mash´al Akademiya

Uzbekistan 2 Form As A Host

Surkhon Termez (12-2-3 and 36:12 goals)
Surkhon Termez have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Uzbekistan 2 12, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 36 to 12 goals and get 38 points.

Mash´al Akademiya (7-4-6 and 37:22 goals)
Mash´al Akademiya have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Uzbekistan 2 7, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 37 to 22 goals and get 25 points.

Uzbekistan 2 Form As A Guest

Surkhon Termez (6-5-6 and 21:19 goals)
Surkhon Termez have won from the last 17 games away in the Uzbekistan 2 6, draws in 5 games and lost 6. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 19 goals and get 23 points.

Mash´al Akademiya (9-2-6 and 28:26 goals)
Mash´al Akademiya have won from the last 17 games away in the Uzbekistan 2 9, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 26 goals and get 29 points.

Uzbekistan 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Surkhon Termez (18-7-9 and 57:31 goals)
Surkhon Termez have won from the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 18, draws in 7 games and lost 9. In this 34 games they have a goal difference from 57 to 31 goals and get 61 points.

Mash´al Akademiya (16-6-12 and 65:48 goals)
Mash´al Akademiya have won from the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 16, draws in 6 games and lost 12. In this 34 games they have a goal difference from 65 to 48 goals and get 54 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Uzbekistan 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Surkhon Termez
Surkhon Termez won the last 14 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Mash´al Akademiya
Mash´al Akademiya won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Surkhon Termez
Surkhon Termez won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 11 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Mash´al Akademiya
Mash´al Akademiya won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 6 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Uzbekistan 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 17 games as Home Team Surkhon Termez played 8 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Home Team Mash´al Akademiya played 10 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 17 games as Away Team Surkhon Termez played 6 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Away Team Mash´al Akademiya played 17 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 Surkhon Termez played 14 games Over 2.5 and 20 games under 2.5

In the last 34 games overall in the Uzbekistan 2 Mash´al Akademiya played 34 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Uzbekistan 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win