de
Home » H2H

Avai FC vs. Vasco da Gama Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 02:45:00

Last 10 Results from Avai FC and the last 10 Results from Vasco da Gama

Avai FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
G
Ponte Preta
1-2
17-10-19
H
Botafogo (RJ)
1-1
17-10-15
G
Fluminense FC
1-0
17-10-12
H
Vasco da Gama
1-2
17-10-01
H
Atlético GO
0-2
17-09-24
G
Flamengo
1-1
17-09-17
H
Atlético MG
1-1
17-09-10
G
Sport Recife PE
0-1
17-08-28
H
Chapecoense AF
1-0
17-08-20
H
São Paulo
1-1
Vasco da Gama
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
H
Coritiba
1-1
17-10-18
G
Atlético GO
0-1
17-10-15
H
Botafogo (RJ)
1-0
17-10-12
G
Avai FC
1-2
17-09-30
H
Chapecoense AF
1-1
17-09-26
G
Sport Recife PE
1-1
17-09-17
G
Corinthians
1-0
17-09-09
H
Grêmio
1-0
17-08-26
G
Fluminense FC
0-1
17-08-20
G
Bahia
3-0

History between Avai FC and Vasco da Gama in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Avai FC
Vasco da Gama
1-2
Serie A
17-06-18
Vasco da Gama
Avai FC
1-0
Serie A
16-10-27
Vasco da Gama
Avai FC
0-0
Serie B
16-07-02
Avai FC
Vasco da Gama
2-1
Serie B
15-10-04
Avai FC
Vasco da Gama
1-1
Serie A
15-07-02
Vasco da Gama
Avai FC
1-0
Serie A
14-11-29
Avai FC
Vasco da Gama
1-0
Serie B
11-11-19
Vasco da Gama
Avai FC
2-0
Serie A
11-08-18
Avai FC
Vasco da Gama
0-2
Serie A
11-05-26
Avai FC
Vasco da Gama
0-2
Cup

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Avai FC vs. Vasco da Gama

In the last 30 games Avai FC played 6 games Over 2.5.
Avai FC have an Goal difference from 2:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 30 games Vasco da Gama played 13 games Over 2.5.
Vasco da Gama have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 31.67% chance that Avai FC and Vasco da Gama scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Avai FC vs. Vasco da Gama

Avai FC 3-4-3
In last 10 games Avai FC won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw

Vasco da Gama 5-3-2
In last 10 games Vasco da Gama won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.

Avai FC - Vasco da Gama (25-35-40)
In this game the chance that Avai FC wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Vasco da Gama to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Avai FC and Vasco da Gama

Last 6 Events At Home

Avai FC (0-1-2 and 2:5 goals)
Avai FC have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Vasco da Gama (1-2-0 and 3:2 goals)
Vasco da Gama have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Avai FC (1-1-1 and 3:3 goals)
Avai FC have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Vasco da Gama (2-1-0 and 4:2 goals)
Vasco da Gama have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Avai FC (1-2-3 and 5:8 goals)
Avai FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 5 points.

Vasco da Gama (3-3-0 and 7:4 goals)
Vasco da Gama has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Serie A from Avai FC and Vasco da Gama

Serie A Form As A Host

Avai FC (3-8-4 and 9:15 goals)
Avai FC have won from the last 15 games at Home in the Serie A 3, draws in 8 games and lost 4. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 15 goals and get 17 points.

Vasco da Gama (7-4-4 and 16:17 goals)
Vasco da Gama have won from the last 15 games at Home in the Serie A 7, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 17 goals and get 25 points.

Serie A Form As A Guest

Avai FC (5-2-8 and 11:20 goals)
Avai FC have won from the last 15 games away in the Serie A 5, draws in 2 games and lost 8. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 20 goals and get 17 points.

Vasco da Gama (5-3-7 and 15:22 goals)
Vasco da Gama have won from the last 15 games away in the Serie A 5, draws in 3 games and lost 7. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 22 goals and get 18 points.

Serie A Form Total As Guest Or Host

Avai FC (8-10-12 and 20:35 goals)
Avai FC have won from the last 30 games overall in the Serie A 8, draws in 10 games and lost 12. In this 30 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 35 goals and get 34 points.

Vasco da Gama (12-7-11 and 31:39 goals)
Vasco da Gama have won from the last 30 games overall in the Serie A 12, draws in 7 games and lost 11. In this 30 games they have a goal difference from 31 to 39 goals and get 43 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Serie A)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Avai FC
Avai FC won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Vasco da Gama
Vasco da Gama won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Avai FC
Avai FC won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Vasco da Gama
Vasco da Gama won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Serie A)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 15 games as Home Team Avai FC played 3 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games as Home Team Vasco da Gama played 5 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 15 games as Away Team Avai FC played 3 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games as Away Team Vasco da Gama played 15 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 30 games overall in the Serie A Avai FC played 6 games Over 2.5 and 24 games under 2.5

In the last 30 games overall in the Serie A Vasco da Gama played 30 games Over 2.5 and 17 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Serie A)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win