de
Home » H2H

Ponte Preta vs. Santos FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 22:00:00

Last 10 Results from Ponte Preta and the last 10 Results from Santos FC

Ponte Preta
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
H
Avai FC
1-2
17-10-20
G
Palmeiras
2-0
17-10-12
H
Santos FC
1-1
17-10-07
G
Cruzeiro MG
2-1
17-10-03
H
Flamengo
1-0
17-09-24
G
Chapecoense AF
1-0
17-09-21
H
Sport Recife PE
1-0
17-09-17
H
Atlético GO
1-3
17-09-14
G
Sport Recife PE
3-1
17-09-10
G
São Paulo
2-2
Santos FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
H
Atlético GO
1-0
17-10-20
G
Sport Recife PE
1-1
17-10-17
H
Vitoria
2-2
17-10-12
G
Ponte Preta
1-1
17-10-01
G
Palmeiras
0-1
17-09-24
H
Atlético PR
1-0
17-09-21
H
Barcelona Guayaquil
0-1
17-09-17
G
Botafogo (RJ)
2-0
17-09-14
G
Barcelona Guayaquil
1-1
17-09-10
H
Corinthians
2-0

History between Ponte Preta and Santos FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Ponte Preta
Santos FC
1-1
Serie A
17-06-18
Santos FC
Ponte Preta
0-0
Serie A
17-04-11
Santos FC
Ponte Preta
5-5
Paulista A1 Playoff
17-04-01
Ponte Preta
Santos FC
1-0
Paulista A1 Playoff
16-11-06
Ponte Preta
Santos FC
1-2
Serie A
16-07-16
Santos FC
Ponte Preta
3-1
Serie A
16-02-04
Ponte Preta
Santos FC
0-2
Paulista A1
15-09-13
Ponte Preta
Santos FC
3-1
Serie A
15-06-06
Santos FC
Ponte Preta
2-2
Serie A
15-03-27
Ponte Preta
Santos FC
3-1
Paulista A1

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Ponte Preta vs. Santos FC

In the last 30 games Ponte Preta played 15 games Over 2.5.
Ponte Preta have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 30 games Santos FC played 5 games Over 2.5.
Santos FC have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 33.33% chance that Ponte Preta and Santos FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Ponte Preta vs. Santos FC

Ponte Preta 2-2-6
In last 10 games Ponte Preta won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw

Santos FC 4-4-2
In last 10 games Santos FC won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.

Ponte Preta - Santos FC (20-30-50)
In this game the chance that Ponte Preta wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Santos FC to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Ponte Preta and Santos FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Ponte Preta (1-1-1 and 3:3 goals)
Ponte Preta have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Santos FC (2-1-0 and 4:2 goals)
Santos FC have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Ponte Preta (0-0-3 and 1:5 goals)
Ponte Preta have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Santos FC (1-2-0 and 3:2 goals)
Santos FC have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Ponte Preta (1-1-4 and 4:8 goals)
Ponte Preta have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

Santos FC (3-3-0 and 7:4 goals)
Santos FC has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Serie A from Ponte Preta and Santos FC

Serie A Form As A Host

Ponte Preta (7-3-5 and 21:16 goals)
Ponte Preta have won from the last 15 games at Home in the Serie A 7, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 16 goals and get 24 points.

Santos FC (10-3-2 and 19:8 goals)
Santos FC have won from the last 15 games at Home in the Serie A 10, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 8 goals and get 33 points.

Serie A Form As A Guest

Ponte Preta (1-5-9 and 9:24 goals)
Ponte Preta have won from the last 15 games away in the Serie A 1, draws in 5 games and lost 9. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 24 goals and get 8 points.

Santos FC (4-8-3 and 13:12 goals)
Santos FC have won from the last 15 games away in the Serie A 4, draws in 8 games and lost 3. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 12 goals and get 20 points.

Serie A Form Total As Guest Or Host

Ponte Preta (8-8-14 and 30:40 goals)
Ponte Preta have won from the last 30 games overall in the Serie A 8, draws in 8 games and lost 14. In this 30 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 40 goals and get 32 points.

Santos FC (14-11-5 and 32:20 goals)
Santos FC have won from the last 30 games overall in the Serie A 14, draws in 11 games and lost 5. In this 30 games they have a goal difference from 32 to 20 goals and get 53 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Serie A)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Ponte Preta
Ponte Preta won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Santos FC
Santos FC won the last 13 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Ponte Preta
Ponte Preta won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 14 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Santos FC
Santos FC won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 11 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Serie A)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 15 games as Home Team Ponte Preta played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games as Home Team Santos FC played 4 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 15 games as Away Team Ponte Preta played 6 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games as Away Team Santos FC played 15 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 30 games overall in the Serie A Ponte Preta played 15 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

In the last 30 games overall in the Serie A Santos FC played 30 games Over 2.5 and 25 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Serie A)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win