de
Home » H2H

Vitoria vs. Sport Recife PE Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 22:00:00

Last 10 Results from Vitoria and the last 10 Results from Sport Recife PE

Vitoria
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-03
H
Flamengo
1-2
17-11-26
G
Ponte Preta
2-3
17-11-19
H
Cruzeiro MG
1-1
17-11-16
G
Chapecoense AF
2-1
17-11-12
G
Grêmio
1-1
17-11-09
H
Palmeiras
3-1
17-11-05
G
Vasco da Gama
1-1
17-10-29
H
Atlético GO
1-1
17-10-22
G
Bahia
2-1
17-10-20
H
Atlético PR
2-3
Sport Recife PE
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-18
G
Flamengo Arcoverde
0-0
17-12-03
H
Corinthians
1-0
17-11-25
G
Fluminense FC
1-2
17-11-19
H
Bahia
1-0
17-11-16
G
Palmeiras
5-1
17-11-12
G
Atlético GO
2-0
17-11-09
H
Botafogo (RJ)
1-2
17-11-05
G
Chapecoense AF
1-1
17-11-03
G
Atlético Junior
0-0
17-10-29
H
Coritiba
3-4

History between Vitoria and Sport Recife PE in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Vitoria
Sport Recife PE
1-2
Serie A
17-06-19
Sport Recife PE
Vitoria
1-3
Serie A
16-10-16
Sport Recife PE
Vitoria
1-0
Serie A
16-06-30
Vitoria
Sport Recife PE
3-2
Serie A
14-06-01
Vitoria
Sport Recife PE
0-1
Serie A
11-09-24
Sport Recife PE
Vitoria
4-0
Serie B
11-06-18
Vitoria
Sport Recife PE
2-0
Serie B
09-08-23
Sport Recife PE
Vitoria
2-0
Serie A
09-05-18
Vitoria
Sport Recife PE
1-0
Serie A
08-08-21
Vitoria
Sport Recife PE
0-0
Serie A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Vitoria vs. Sport Recife PE

In the last 38 games Vitoria played 22 games Over 2.5.
Vitoria have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 38 games Sport Recife PE played 19 games Over 2.5.
Sport Recife PE have an Goal difference from 2:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 53.95% chance that Vitoria and Sport Recife PE scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Vitoria vs. Sport Recife PE

Vitoria 2-4-4
In last 10 games Vitoria won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw

Sport Recife PE 3-3-4
In last 10 games Sport Recife PE won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Vitoria - Sport Recife PE (30-35-35)
In this game the chance that Vitoria wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Sport Recife PE to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Vitoria and Sport Recife PE

Last 6 Events At Home

Vitoria (1-1-1 and 5:4 goals)
Vitoria have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Sport Recife PE (2-0-0 and 2:0 goals)
Sport Recife PE have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Vitoria (1-1-1 and 5:5 goals)
Vitoria have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Sport Recife PE (1-1-2 and 3:8 goals)
Sport Recife PE have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Vitoria (2-2-2 and 10:9 goals)
Vitoria have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 9 goals and get 8 points.

Sport Recife PE (3-1-2 and 5:8 goals)
Sport Recife PE has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Serie A from Vitoria and Sport Recife PE

Serie A Form As A Host

Vitoria (3-5-11 and 22:31 goals)
Vitoria have won from the last 19 games at Home in the Serie A 3, draws in 5 games and lost 11. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 31 goals and get 14 points.

Sport Recife PE (7-7-5 and 27:21 goals)
Sport Recife PE have won from the last 19 games at Home in the Serie A 7, draws in 7 games and lost 5. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 21 goals and get 28 points.

Serie A Form As A Guest

Vitoria (8-5-6 and 28:27 goals)
Vitoria have won from the last 19 games away in the Serie A 8, draws in 5 games and lost 6. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 27 goals and get 29 points.

Sport Recife PE (5-2-12 and 19:37 goals)
Sport Recife PE have won from the last 19 games away in the Serie A 5, draws in 2 games and lost 12. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 37 goals and get 17 points.

Serie A Form Total As Guest Or Host

Vitoria (11-10-17 and 50:58 goals)
Vitoria have won from the last 38 games overall in the Serie A 11, draws in 10 games and lost 17. In this 38 games they have a goal difference from 50 to 58 goals and get 43 points.

Sport Recife PE (12-9-17 and 46:58 goals)
Sport Recife PE have won from the last 38 games overall in the Serie A 12, draws in 9 games and lost 17. In this 38 games they have a goal difference from 46 to 58 goals and get 45 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Serie A)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Vitoria
Vitoria won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 8 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Sport Recife PE
Sport Recife PE won the last 14 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Vitoria
Vitoria won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 11 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Sport Recife PE
Sport Recife PE won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 14 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Serie A)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 19 games as Home Team Vitoria played 11 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games as Home Team Sport Recife PE played 7 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 19 games as Away Team Vitoria played 11 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games as Away Team Sport Recife PE played 19 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 38 games overall in the Serie A Vitoria played 22 games Over 2.5 and 16 games under 2.5

In the last 38 games overall in the Serie A Sport Recife PE played 38 games Over 2.5 and 19 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Serie A)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win