de
Home » H2H

Grêmio vs. Cruzeiro MG Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 02:45:00

Last 10 Results from Grêmio and the last 10 Results from Cruzeiro MG

Grêmio
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
H
Palmeiras
1-3
17-10-19
G
Corinthians
0-0
17-10-15
G
Coritiba
0-1
17-10-12
H
Cruzeiro MG
0-1
17-10-01
H
Fluminense FC
1-0
17-09-25
G
Bahia
1-0
17-09-21
H
Botafogo (RJ)
1-0
17-09-17
H
Chapecoense AF
0-1
17-09-14
G
Botafogo (RJ)
0-0
17-09-09
G
Vasco da Gama
1-0
Cruzeiro MG
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
H
Atlético MG
1-3
17-10-18
G
Coritiba
1-0
17-10-12
G
Grêmio
0-1
17-10-07
H
Ponte Preta
2-1
17-10-01
H
Corinthians
1-1
17-09-28
H
Flamengo
5-3
17-09-24
G
Atlético GO
1-2
17-09-18
H
Bahia
1-0
17-09-11
G
Chapecoense AF
1-2
17-09-08
G
Flamengo
1-1

History between Grêmio and Cruzeiro MG in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Grêmio
Cruzeiro MG
0-1
Serie A
17-08-24
Cruzeiro MG
Grêmio
4-2
Cup
17-08-17
Grêmio
Cruzeiro MG
1-0
Cup
17-06-20
Cruzeiro MG
Grêmio
3-3
Serie A
16-11-03
Grêmio
Cruzeiro MG
0-0
Cup
16-10-27
Cruzeiro MG
Grêmio
0-2
Cup
16-10-01
Cruzeiro MG
Grêmio
1-0
Serie A
16-06-20
Grêmio
Cruzeiro MG
2-0
Serie A
15-10-04
Cruzeiro MG
Grêmio
0-0
Serie A
15-07-02
Grêmio
Cruzeiro MG
1-0
Serie A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Grêmio vs. Cruzeiro MG

In the last 30 games Grêmio played 7 games Over 2.5.
Grêmio have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 30 games Cruzeiro MG played 9 games Over 2.5.
Cruzeiro MG have an Goal difference from 9:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 26.67% chance that Grêmio and Cruzeiro MG scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Grêmio vs. Cruzeiro MG

Grêmio 3-2-5
In last 10 games Grêmio won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Cruzeiro MG 6-2-2
In last 10 games Cruzeiro MG won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

Grêmio - Cruzeiro MG (25-20-55)
In this game the chance that Grêmio wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Cruzeiro MG to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Grêmio and Cruzeiro MG

Last 6 Events At Home

Grêmio (1-0-2 and 2:4 goals)
Grêmio have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Cruzeiro MG (3-1-0 and 9:8 goals)
Cruzeiro MG have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 8 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Grêmio (1-1-1 and 1:1 goals)
Grêmio have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Cruzeiro MG (1-0-1 and 1:1 goals)
Cruzeiro MG have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Grêmio (2-1-3 and 3:5 goals)
Grêmio have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Cruzeiro MG (4-1-1 and 10:9 goals)
Cruzeiro MG has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 9 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Serie A from Grêmio and Cruzeiro MG

Serie A Form As A Host

Grêmio (8-2-5 and 20:10 goals)
Grêmio have won from the last 15 games at Home in the Serie A 8, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 10 goals and get 26 points.

Cruzeiro MG (7-6-2 and 20:13 goals)
Cruzeiro MG have won from the last 15 games at Home in the Serie A 7, draws in 6 games and lost 2. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 13 goals and get 27 points.

Serie A Form As A Guest

Grêmio (7-3-5 and 23:16 goals)
Grêmio have won from the last 15 games away in the Serie A 7, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 16 goals and get 24 points.

Cruzeiro MG (6-2-7 and 16:15 goals)
Cruzeiro MG have won from the last 15 games away in the Serie A 6, draws in 2 games and lost 7. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 15 goals and get 20 points.

Serie A Form Total As Guest Or Host

Grêmio (15-5-10 and 43:26 goals)
Grêmio have won from the last 30 games overall in the Serie A 15, draws in 5 games and lost 10. In this 30 games they have a goal difference from 43 to 26 goals and get 50 points.

Cruzeiro MG (13-8-9 and 36:28 goals)
Cruzeiro MG have won from the last 30 games overall in the Serie A 13, draws in 8 games and lost 9. In this 30 games they have a goal difference from 36 to 28 goals and get 47 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Serie A)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Grêmio
Grêmio won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Cruzeiro MG
Cruzeiro MG won the last 13 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Grêmio
Grêmio won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Cruzeiro MG
Cruzeiro MG won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Serie A)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 15 games as Home Team Grêmio played 3 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games as Home Team Cruzeiro MG played 4 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 15 games as Away Team Grêmio played 4 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games as Away Team Cruzeiro MG played 15 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 30 games overall in the Serie A Grêmio played 7 games Over 2.5 and 23 games under 2.5

In the last 30 games overall in the Serie A Cruzeiro MG played 30 games Over 2.5 and 21 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Serie A)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win