de
Home » H2H

Atlético PR vs. Atlético GO Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 00:30:00

Last 10 Results from Atlético PR and the last 10 Results from Atlético GO

Atlético PR
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-03
H
Palmeiras
3-0
17-11-26
G
Avai FC
1-0
17-11-19
H
Vasco da Gama
3-1
17-11-15
G
Ponte Preta
2-1
17-11-11
G
Botafogo (RJ)
0-1
17-11-09
H
Corinthians
0-1
17-11-05
G
Cruzeiro MG
1-0
17-10-29
H
Chapecoense AF
0-0
17-10-22
H
Sport Recife PE
2-1
17-10-20
G
Vitoria
2-3
Atlético GO
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-03
H
Fluminense FC
1-1
17-11-26
G
Grêmio
1-1
17-11-19
H
Chapecoense AF
1-1
17-11-16
G
Botafogo (RJ)
1-2
17-11-12
H
Sport Recife PE
2-0
17-11-09
G
Atlético MG
3-2
17-11-04
H
São Paulo
0-1
17-10-29
G
Vitoria
1-1
17-10-22
G
Santos FC
1-0
17-10-18
H
Vasco da Gama
0-1

History between Atlético PR and Atlético GO in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Atlético PR
Atlético GO
2-2
Serie A
17-06-17
Atlético GO
Atlético PR
0-1
Serie A
11-11-06
Atlético PR
Atlético GO
2-1
Serie A
11-08-05
Atlético GO
Atlético PR
0-3
Serie A
10-09-19
Atlético GO
Atlético PR
1-2
Serie A
10-05-28
Atlético PR
Atlético GO
2-1
Serie A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Atlético PR vs. Atlético GO

In the last 38 games Atlético PR played 13 games Over 2.5.
Atlético PR have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 38 games Atlético GO played 17 games Over 2.5.
Atlético GO have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 39.47% chance that Atlético PR and Atlético GO scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Atlético PR vs. Atlético GO

Atlético PR 5-1-4
In last 10 games Atlético PR won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw

Atlético GO 2-4-4
In last 10 games Atlético GO won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.

Atlético PR - Atlético GO (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Atlético PR wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Atlético GO to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Atlético PR and Atlético GO

Last 6 Events At Home

Atlético PR (2-0-1 and 6:2 goals)
Atlético PR have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Atlético GO (1-2-0 and 4:2 goals)
Atlético GO have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Atlético PR (1-0-2 and 2:3 goals)
Atlético PR have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Atlético GO (1-1-1 and 5:5 goals)
Atlético GO have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Atlético PR (3-0-3 and 8:5 goals)
Atlético PR have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Atlético GO (2-3-1 and 9:7 goals)
Atlético GO has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Serie A from Atlético PR and Atlético GO

Serie A Form As A Host

Atlético PR (8-5-6 and 29:20 goals)
Atlético PR have won from the last 19 games at Home in the Serie A 8, draws in 5 games and lost 6. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 29 to 20 goals and get 29 points.

Atlético GO (4-5-10 and 18:23 goals)
Atlético GO have won from the last 19 games at Home in the Serie A 4, draws in 5 games and lost 10. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 23 goals and get 17 points.

Serie A Form As A Guest

Atlético PR (6-4-9 and 16:23 goals)
Atlético PR have won from the last 19 games away in the Serie A 6, draws in 4 games and lost 9. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 23 goals and get 22 points.

Atlético GO (5-4-10 and 20:33 goals)
Atlético GO have won from the last 19 games away in the Serie A 5, draws in 4 games and lost 10. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 33 goals and get 19 points.

Serie A Form Total As Guest Or Host

Atlético PR (14-9-15 and 45:43 goals)
Atlético PR have won from the last 38 games overall in the Serie A 14, draws in 9 games and lost 15. In this 38 games they have a goal difference from 45 to 43 goals and get 51 points.

Atlético GO (9-9-20 and 38:56 goals)
Atlético GO have won from the last 38 games overall in the Serie A 9, draws in 9 games and lost 20. In this 38 games they have a goal difference from 38 to 56 goals and get 36 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Serie A)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Atlético PR
Atlético PR won the last 13 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Atlético GO
Atlético GO won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 8 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Atlético PR
Atlético PR won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 6 games and lost 13 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Atlético GO
Atlético GO won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 14 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Serie A)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 19 games as Home Team Atlético PR played 8 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games as Home Team Atlético GO played 7 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 19 games as Away Team Atlético PR played 5 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games as Away Team Atlético GO played 19 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 38 games overall in the Serie A Atlético PR played 13 games Over 2.5 and 25 games under 2.5

In the last 38 games overall in the Serie A Atlético GO played 38 games Over 2.5 and 21 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Serie A)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win