de
Home » H2H

Atlético MG vs. São Paulo Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 02:45:00

Last 10 Results from Atlético MG and the last 10 Results from São Paulo

Atlético MG
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-03
H
Grêmio
4-3
17-11-26
G
Corinthians
2-2
17-11-19
H
Coritiba
3-0
17-11-16
G
Vasco da Gama
1-1
17-11-12
G
Bahia
2-2
17-11-09
H
Atlético GO
3-2
17-11-04
G
Santos FC
3-1
17-10-29
H
Botafogo (RJ)
0-0
17-10-22
G
Cruzeiro MG
1-3
17-10-19
H
Chapecoense AF
2-3
São Paulo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-03
H
Bahia
1-1
17-11-26
G
Coritiba
1-2
17-11-19
H
Botafogo (RJ)
0-0
17-11-15
G
Grêmio
1-0
17-11-12
G
Vasco da Gama
1-1
17-11-09
H
Chapecoense AF
2-2
17-11-04
G
Atlético GO
0-1
17-10-28
H
Santos FC
2-1
17-10-22
H
Flamengo
2-0
17-10-19
G
Fluminense FC
3-1

History between Atlético MG and São Paulo in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Atlético MG
São Paulo
1-0
Serie A
17-06-18
São Paulo
Atlético MG
1-2
Serie A
16-11-27
Atlético MG
São Paulo
1-2
Serie A
16-08-05
São Paulo
Atlético MG
1-2
Serie A
16-05-19
Atlético MG
São Paulo
2-1
Copa Libertadores Playoff
16-05-12
São Paulo
Atlético MG
1-0
Copa Libertadores Playoff
15-11-20
São Paulo
Atlético MG
4-2
Serie A
15-07-30
Atlético MG
São Paulo
3-1
Serie A
14-05-31
São Paulo
Atlético MG
2-1
Serie A
13-09-19
São Paulo
Atlético MG
1-0
Serie A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Atlético MG vs. São Paulo

In the last 38 games Atlético MG played 18 games Over 2.5.
Atlético MG have an Goal difference from 10:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 38 games São Paulo played 16 games Over 2.5.
São Paulo have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 44.74% chance that Atlético MG and São Paulo scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Atlético MG vs. São Paulo

Atlético MG 4-4-2
In last 10 games Atlético MG won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw

São Paulo 4-4-2
In last 10 games São Paulo won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.

Atlético MG - São Paulo (30-40-30)
In this game the chance that Atlético MG wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for São Paulo to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Atlético MG and São Paulo

Last 6 Events At Home

Atlético MG (3-0-0 and 10:5 goals)
Atlético MG have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

São Paulo (0-3-0 and 3:3 goals)
São Paulo have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Atlético MG (0-3-0 and 5:5 goals)
Atlético MG have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

São Paulo (1-1-1 and 3:3 goals)
São Paulo have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Atlético MG (3-3-0 and 15:10 goals)
Atlético MG have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 10 goals and get 12 points.

São Paulo (1-4-1 and 6:6 goals)
São Paulo has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Serie A from Atlético MG and São Paulo

Serie A Form As A Host

Atlético MG (7-4-8 and 27:27 goals)
Atlético MG have won from the last 19 games at Home in the Serie A 7, draws in 4 games and lost 8. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 27 goals and get 25 points.

São Paulo (9-8-2 and 29:18 goals)
São Paulo have won from the last 19 games at Home in the Serie A 9, draws in 8 games and lost 2. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 29 to 18 goals and get 35 points.

Serie A Form As A Guest

Atlético MG (7-8-4 and 25:22 goals)
Atlético MG have won from the last 19 games away in the Serie A 7, draws in 8 games and lost 4. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 22 goals and get 29 points.

São Paulo (4-3-12 and 19:31 goals)
São Paulo have won from the last 19 games away in the Serie A 4, draws in 3 games and lost 12. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 31 goals and get 15 points.

Serie A Form Total As Guest Or Host

Atlético MG (14-12-12 and 52:49 goals)
Atlético MG have won from the last 38 games overall in the Serie A 14, draws in 12 games and lost 12. In this 38 games they have a goal difference from 52 to 49 goals and get 54 points.

São Paulo (13-11-14 and 48:49 goals)
São Paulo have won from the last 38 games overall in the Serie A 13, draws in 11 games and lost 14. In this 38 games they have a goal difference from 48 to 49 goals and get 50 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Serie A)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Atlético MG
Atlético MG won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

São Paulo
São Paulo won the last 17 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Atlético MG
Atlético MG won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 12 games with HC -1 as away Team.

São Paulo
São Paulo won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 15 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Serie A)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 19 games as Home Team Atlético MG played 10 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games as Home Team São Paulo played 8 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 19 games as Away Team Atlético MG played 8 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games as Away Team São Paulo played 19 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 38 games overall in the Serie A Atlético MG played 18 games Over 2.5 and 20 games under 2.5

In the last 38 games overall in the Serie A São Paulo played 38 games Over 2.5 and 22 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Serie A)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win