de
Home » H2H

Corinthians vs. Coritiba Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 02:00:00

Last 10 Results from Corinthians and the last 10 Results from Coritiba

Corinthians
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-18
H
Ponte Preta
0-1
18-01-13
G
Rangers
4-2
18-01-11
H
PSV
6-5
17-12-03
G
Sport Recife PE
1-0
17-11-26
H
Atlético MG
2-2
17-11-19
G
Flamengo
3-0
17-11-16
H
Fluminense FC
3-1
17-11-11
H
Avai FC
1-0
17-11-09
G
Atlético PR
0-1
17-11-05
H
Palmeiras
3-2
Coritiba
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-03
G
Chapecoense AF
2-1
17-11-26
H
São Paulo
1-2
17-11-19
G
Atlético MG
3-0
17-11-17
H
Flamengo
1-0
17-11-12
H
Ponte Preta
1-1
17-11-10
G
Fluminense FC
2-2
17-11-05
H
Avai FC
4-0
17-10-29
G
Sport Recife PE
3-4
17-10-21
G
Vasco da Gama
1-1
17-10-18
H
Cruzeiro MG
1-0

History between Corinthians and Coritiba in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Corinthians
Coritiba
3-1
Serie A
17-06-18
Coritiba
Corinthians
0-0
Serie A
16-09-15
Coritiba
Corinthians
1-1
Serie A
16-06-05
Corinthians
Coritiba
2-1
Serie A
15-11-07
Corinthians
Coritiba
2-1
Serie A
15-07-26
Coritiba
Corinthians
1-1
Serie A
14-11-02
Corinthians
Coritiba
2-2
Serie A
14-08-03
Coritiba
Corinthians
0-0
Serie A
13-11-14
Coritiba
Corinthians
0-1
Serie A
13-08-18
Corinthians
Coritiba
1-0
Serie A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Corinthians vs. Coritiba

In the last 38 games Corinthians played 11 games Over 2.5.
Corinthians have an Goal difference from 8:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 38 games Coritiba played 17 games Over 2.5.
Coritiba have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 36.84% chance that Corinthians and Coritiba scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Corinthians vs. Coritiba

Corinthians 5-1-4
In last 10 games Corinthians won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw

Coritiba 4-3-3
In last 10 games Coritiba won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.

Corinthians - Coritiba (40-20-40)
In this game the chance that Corinthians wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Coritiba to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Corinthians and Coritiba

Last 6 Events At Home

Corinthians (1-1-1 and 8:8 goals)
Corinthians have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

Coritiba (2-1-0 and 3:3 goals)
Coritiba have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Corinthians (0-0-3 and 2:8 goals)
Corinthians have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 8 goals and get 0 points.

Coritiba (0-1-2 and 3:7 goals)
Coritiba have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Corinthians (1-1-4 and 10:16 goals)
Corinthians have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 16 goals and get 4 points.

Coritiba (2-2-2 and 6:10 goals)
Coritiba has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 10 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Serie A from Corinthians and Coritiba

Serie A Form As A Host

Corinthians (12-5-2 and 32:15 goals)
Corinthians have won from the last 19 games at Home in the Serie A 12, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 32 to 15 goals and get 41 points.

Coritiba (7-5-7 and 21:18 goals)
Coritiba have won from the last 19 games at Home in the Serie A 7, draws in 5 games and lost 7. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 18 goals and get 26 points.

Serie A Form As A Guest

Corinthians (9-4-6 and 18:15 goals)
Corinthians have won from the last 19 games away in the Serie A 9, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 15 goals and get 31 points.

Coritiba (4-5-10 and 21:33 goals)
Coritiba have won from the last 19 games away in the Serie A 4, draws in 5 games and lost 10. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 33 goals and get 17 points.

Serie A Form Total As Guest Or Host

Corinthians (21-9-8 and 50:30 goals)
Corinthians have won from the last 38 games overall in the Serie A 21, draws in 9 games and lost 8. In this 38 games they have a goal difference from 50 to 30 goals and get 72 points.

Coritiba (11-10-17 and 42:51 goals)
Coritiba have won from the last 38 games overall in the Serie A 11, draws in 10 games and lost 17. In this 38 games they have a goal difference from 42 to 51 goals and get 43 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Serie A)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Corinthians
Corinthians won the last 17 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Coritiba
Coritiba won the last 12 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Corinthians
Corinthians won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 6 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Coritiba
Coritiba won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 15 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Serie A)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 19 games as Home Team Corinthians played 8 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games as Home Team Coritiba played 7 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 19 games as Away Team Corinthians played 3 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games as Away Team Coritiba played 19 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 38 games overall in the Serie A Corinthians played 11 games Over 2.5 and 27 games under 2.5

In the last 38 games overall in the Serie A Coritiba played 38 games Over 2.5 and 21 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Serie A)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win