de
Home » H2H

Flamengo vs. Fluminense FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 22:00:00

Last 10 Results from Flamengo and the last 10 Results from Fluminense FC

Flamengo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
G
São Paulo
2-0
17-10-20
H
Bahia
4-1
17-10-15
G
Chapecoense AF
0-1
17-10-12
H
Fluminense FC
1-1
17-10-03
G
Ponte Preta
1-0
17-09-28
G
Cruzeiro MG
5-3
17-09-24
H
Avai FC
1-1
17-09-21
H
Chapecoense AF
4-0
17-09-17
H
Sport Recife PE
2-0
17-09-14
G
Chapecoense AF
0-0
Fluminense FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
G
Chapecoense AF
2-0
17-10-19
H
São Paulo
3-1
17-10-15
H
Avai FC
1-0
17-10-12
G
Flamengo
1-1
17-10-01
G
Grêmio
1-0
17-09-24
H
Palmeiras
0-1
17-09-22
G
LDU de Quito
2-1
17-09-17
G
Atlético PR
3-1
17-09-15
H
LDU de Quito
1-0
17-09-10
G
Vitoria
2-2

History between Flamengo and Fluminense FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Flamengo
Fluminense FC
1-1
Serie A
17-06-18
Fluminense FC
Flamengo
2-2
Serie A
17-05-07
Flamengo
Fluminense FC
2-1
Carioca Championship Playoff
17-04-30
Fluminense FC
Flamengo
0-1
Carioca Championship Playoff
17-04-02
Fluminense FC
Flamengo
1-1
Carioca First Division Taca Rio grp.
17-03-05
Fluminense FC
Flamengo
7-5
Carioca First Division Taca Guanabara Playoff
16-10-14
Fluminense FC
Flamengo
1-2
Serie A
16-06-26
Flamengo
Fluminense FC
1-2
Serie A
16-03-20
Flamengo
Fluminense FC
0-0
Carioca second Stage Championship Group
16-02-21
Fluminense FC
Flamengo
1-2
Carioca first group stage

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Flamengo vs. Fluminense FC

In the last 30 games Flamengo played 7 games Over 2.5.
Flamengo have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 30 games Fluminense FC played 15 games Over 2.5.
Fluminense FC have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 36.67% chance that Flamengo and Fluminense FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Flamengo vs. Fluminense FC

Flamengo 4-3-3
In last 10 games Flamengo won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Fluminense FC 3-2-5
In last 10 games Fluminense FC won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.

Flamengo - Fluminense FC (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Flamengo wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Fluminense FC to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Flamengo and Fluminense FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Flamengo (1-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Flamengo have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Fluminense FC (3-0-0 and 4:2 goals)
Fluminense FC have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Flamengo (1-0-3 and 4:8 goals)
Flamengo have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 3 points.

Fluminense FC (0-1-2 and 1:4 goals)
Fluminense FC have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Flamengo (2-1-3 and 9:10 goals)
Flamengo have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 10 goals and get 7 points.

Fluminense FC (3-1-2 and 5:6 goals)
Fluminense FC has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Copa Sudamericana from Flamengo and Fluminense FC

Copa Sudamericana Form As A Host

Flamengo (8-5-2 and 26:11 goals)
Flamengo have won from the last 15 games at Home in the Copa Sudamericana 8, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 11 goals and get 29 points.

Fluminense FC (6-4-5 and 21:19 goals)
Fluminense FC have won from the last 15 games at Home in the Copa Sudamericana 6, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 19 goals and get 22 points.

Copa Sudamericana Form As A Guest

Flamengo (4-5-6 and 14:18 goals)
Flamengo have won from the last 15 games away in the Copa Sudamericana 4, draws in 5 games and lost 6. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 18 goals and get 17 points.

Fluminense FC (3-7-5 and 18:21 goals)
Fluminense FC have won from the last 15 games away in the Copa Sudamericana 3, draws in 7 games and lost 5. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 21 goals and get 16 points.

Copa Sudamericana Form Total As Guest Or Host

Flamengo (12-10-8 and 40:29 goals)
Flamengo have won from the last 30 games overall in the Copa Sudamericana 12, draws in 10 games and lost 8. In this 30 games they have a goal difference from 40 to 29 goals and get 46 points.

Fluminense FC (9-11-10 and 39:40 goals)
Fluminense FC have won from the last 30 games overall in the Copa Sudamericana 9, draws in 11 games and lost 10. In this 30 games they have a goal difference from 39 to 40 goals and get 38 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Copa Sudamericana)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Flamengo
Flamengo won the last 13 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Fluminense FC
Fluminense FC won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Flamengo
Flamengo won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 11 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Fluminense FC
Fluminense FC won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 12 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Copa Sudamericana)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 15 games as Home Team Flamengo played 4 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games as Home Team Fluminense FC played 7 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 15 games as Away Team Flamengo played 3 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games as Away Team Fluminense FC played 15 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 30 games overall in the Copa Sudamericana Flamengo played 7 games Over 2.5 and 23 games under 2.5

In the last 30 games overall in the Copa Sudamericana Fluminense FC played 30 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Copa Sudamericana)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win