de
Home » H2H

Botafogo (RJ) vs. Chapecoense AF Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 00:30:00

Last 10 Results from Botafogo (RJ) and the last 10 Results from Chapecoense AF

Botafogo (RJ)
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-03
H
Cruzeiro MG
2-2
17-11-27
G
Palmeiras
2-0
17-11-19
G
São Paulo
0-0
17-11-16
H
Atlético GO
1-2
17-11-11
H
Atlético PR
0-1
17-11-09
G
Sport Recife PE
1-2
17-11-04
H
Fluminense FC
1-2
17-10-29
G
Atlético MG
0-0
17-10-24
H
Corinthians
2-1
17-10-19
G
Avai FC
1-1
Chapecoense AF
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-03
H
Coritiba
2-1
17-11-26
G
Bahia
0-1
17-11-19
G
Atlético GO
1-1
17-11-16
H
Vitoria
2-1
17-11-13
H
Santos FC
2-0
17-11-09
G
São Paulo
2-2
17-11-05
H
Sport Recife PE
1-1
17-10-29
G
Atlético PR
0-0
17-10-22
H
Fluminense FC
2-0
17-10-19
G
Atlético MG
2-3

History between Botafogo (RJ) and Chapecoense AF in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Botafogo (RJ)
Chapecoense AF
2-1
Serie A
17-06-18
Chapecoense AF
Botafogo (RJ)
0-2
Serie A
16-11-16
Botafogo (RJ)
Chapecoense AF
0-2
Serie A
16-07-24
Chapecoense AF
Botafogo (RJ)
2-1
Serie A
14-11-23
Chapecoense AF
Botafogo (RJ)
2-0
Serie A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Botafogo (RJ) vs. Chapecoense AF

In the last 38 games Botafogo (RJ) played 16 games Over 2.5.
Botafogo (RJ) have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 38 games Chapecoense AF played 14 games Over 2.5.
Chapecoense AF have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 39.47% chance that Botafogo (RJ) and Chapecoense AF scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Botafogo (RJ) vs. Chapecoense AF

Botafogo (RJ) 2-4-4
In last 10 games Botafogo (RJ) won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw

Chapecoense AF 6-4-0
In last 10 games Chapecoense AF won 6 games, lost 0 games and played 4 games draw.

Botafogo (RJ) - Chapecoense AF (10-40-50)
In this game the chance that Botafogo (RJ) wins is 10%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Chapecoense AF to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Botafogo (RJ) and Chapecoense AF

Last 6 Events At Home

Botafogo (RJ) (0-1-2 and 3:5 goals)
Botafogo (RJ) have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Chapecoense AF (3-0-0 and 6:2 goals)
Chapecoense AF have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Botafogo (RJ) (1-1-1 and 2:3 goals)
Botafogo (RJ) have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Chapecoense AF (1-2-0 and 4:3 goals)
Chapecoense AF have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Botafogo (RJ) (1-2-3 and 5:8 goals)
Botafogo (RJ) have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 5 points.

Chapecoense AF (4-2-0 and 10:5 goals)
Chapecoense AF has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 14 points.

Form in Serie A from Botafogo (RJ) and Chapecoense AF

Serie A Form As A Host

Botafogo (RJ) (9-3-7 and 30:25 goals)
Botafogo (RJ) have won from the last 19 games at Home in the Serie A 9, draws in 3 games and lost 7. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 25 goals and get 30 points.

Chapecoense AF (9-3-7 and 24:21 goals)
Chapecoense AF have won from the last 19 games at Home in the Serie A 9, draws in 3 games and lost 7. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 21 goals and get 30 points.

Serie A Form As A Guest

Botafogo (RJ) (5-8-6 and 15:17 goals)
Botafogo (RJ) have won from the last 19 games away in the Serie A 5, draws in 8 games and lost 6. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 17 goals and get 23 points.

Chapecoense AF (6-6-7 and 23:28 goals)
Chapecoense AF have won from the last 19 games away in the Serie A 6, draws in 6 games and lost 7. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 28 goals and get 24 points.

Serie A Form Total As Guest Or Host

Botafogo (RJ) (14-11-13 and 45:42 goals)
Botafogo (RJ) have won from the last 38 games overall in the Serie A 14, draws in 11 games and lost 13. In this 38 games they have a goal difference from 45 to 42 goals and get 53 points.

Chapecoense AF (15-9-14 and 47:49 goals)
Chapecoense AF have won from the last 38 games overall in the Serie A 15, draws in 9 games and lost 14. In this 38 games they have a goal difference from 47 to 49 goals and get 54 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Serie A)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Botafogo (RJ)
Botafogo (RJ) won the last 12 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 6 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Chapecoense AF
Chapecoense AF won the last 12 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Botafogo (RJ)
Botafogo (RJ) won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 14 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Chapecoense AF
Chapecoense AF won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 13 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Serie A)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 19 games as Home Team Botafogo (RJ) played 11 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games as Home Team Chapecoense AF played 6 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 19 games as Away Team Botafogo (RJ) played 5 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games as Away Team Chapecoense AF played 19 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 38 games overall in the Serie A Botafogo (RJ) played 16 games Over 2.5 and 22 games under 2.5

In the last 38 games overall in the Serie A Chapecoense AF played 38 games Over 2.5 and 24 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Serie A)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win