de
Home » H2H

Zalgiris Vilnius vs. Traku FK Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Zalgiris Vilnius and the last 10 Results from Traku FK

Zalgiris Vilnius
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
G
Suduva
3-0
17-10-12
H
Traku FK
0-1
17-09-27
G
Atlantas
1-1
17-09-20
G
FK Utenis Utena
1-2
17-09-14
H
Spyris Kaunas
3-1
17-08-22
G
NFA Kaunas
1-1
17-08-16
H
Lietava Jonava
5-0
17-08-12
G
Traku FK
2-2
17-08-09
H
Suduva
1-1
17-08-02
H
FK Utenis Utena
5-0
Traku FK
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
H
Spyris Kaunas
5-1
17-10-12
G
Zalgiris Vilnius
0-1
17-09-27
H
NFA Kaunas
1-0
17-09-19
H
Lietava Jonava
0-0
17-09-16
H
Suduva
2-3
17-09-13
G
Suduva
5-1
17-08-22
H
Atlantas
2-0
17-08-16
G
FK Utenis Utena
0-4
17-08-12
H
Zalgiris Vilnius
2-2
17-08-09
G
Spyris Kaunas
1-2

History between Zalgiris Vilnius and Traku FK in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Zalgiris Vilnius
Traku FK
0-1
A Lyga
17-08-12
Traku FK
Zalgiris Vilnius
2-2
A Lyga
17-05-16
Zalgiris Vilnius
Traku FK
1-1
A Lyga
17-03-29
Traku FK
Zalgiris Vilnius
0-1
A Lyga
16-11-26
Zalgiris Vilnius
Traku FK
1-3
A Lyga Championship Group
16-08-17
Traku FK
Zalgiris Vilnius
1-2
A Lyga
16-06-15
Zalgiris Vilnius
Traku FK
3-1
A Lyga
16-04-20
Traku FK
Zalgiris Vilnius
1-0
A Lyga
16-03-02
Zalgiris Vilnius
Traku FK
2-0
A Lyga
15-11-28
Zalgiris Vilnius
Traku FK
3-0
A Lyga

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Zalgiris Vilnius vs. Traku FK

In the last 28 games Zalgiris Vilnius played 14 games Over 2.5.
Zalgiris Vilnius have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 28 games Traku FK played 10 games Over 2.5.
Traku FK have an Goal difference from 8:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 42.86% chance that Zalgiris Vilnius and Traku FK scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Zalgiris Vilnius vs. Traku FK

Zalgiris Vilnius 4-4-2
In last 10 games Zalgiris Vilnius won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw

Traku FK 6-2-2
In last 10 games Traku FK won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

Zalgiris Vilnius - Traku FK (30-30-40)
In this game the chance that Zalgiris Vilnius wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Traku FK to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Zalgiris Vilnius and Traku FK

Last 6 Events At Home

Zalgiris Vilnius (1-0-1 and 3:2 goals)
Zalgiris Vilnius have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Traku FK (3-1-0 and 8:4 goals)
Traku FK have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Zalgiris Vilnius (1-2-1 and 4:6 goals)
Zalgiris Vilnius have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 5 points.

Traku FK (1-0-1 and 2:5 goals)
Traku FK have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Zalgiris Vilnius (2-2-2 and 7:8 goals)
Zalgiris Vilnius have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 8 points.

Traku FK (4-1-1 and 10:9 goals)
Traku FK has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 9 goals and get 13 points.

Form in A Lyga from Zalgiris Vilnius and Traku FK

A Lyga Form As A Host

Zalgiris Vilnius (10-2-2 and 30:8 goals)
Zalgiris Vilnius have won from the last 14 games at Home in the A Lyga 10, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 8 goals and get 32 points.

Traku FK (10-2-2 and 28:9 goals)
Traku FK have won from the last 14 games at Home in the A Lyga 10, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 9 goals and get 32 points.

A Lyga Form As A Guest

Zalgiris Vilnius (7-5-2 and 21:14 goals)
Zalgiris Vilnius have won from the last 14 games away in the A Lyga 7, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 14 goals and get 26 points.

Traku FK (5-7-2 and 17:13 goals)
Traku FK have won from the last 14 games away in the A Lyga 5, draws in 7 games and lost 2. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 13 goals and get 22 points.

A Lyga Form Total As Guest Or Host

Zalgiris Vilnius (17-7-4 and 51:22 goals)
Zalgiris Vilnius have won from the last 28 games overall in the A Lyga 17, draws in 7 games and lost 4. In this 28 games they have a goal difference from 51 to 22 goals and get 58 points.

Traku FK (15-9-4 and 45:22 goals)
Traku FK have won from the last 28 games overall in the A Lyga 15, draws in 9 games and lost 4. In this 28 games they have a goal difference from 45 to 22 goals and get 54 points.

Handicap 0-1 (A Lyga)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Zalgiris Vilnius
Zalgiris Vilnius won the last 12 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Traku FK
Traku FK won the last 12 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Zalgiris Vilnius
Zalgiris Vilnius won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Traku FK
Traku FK won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (A Lyga)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 14 games as Home Team Zalgiris Vilnius played 7 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games as Home Team Traku FK played 6 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 14 games as Away Team Zalgiris Vilnius played 7 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games as Away Team Traku FK played 14 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 28 games overall in the A Lyga Zalgiris Vilnius played 14 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

In the last 28 games overall in the A Lyga Traku FK played 28 games Over 2.5 and 18 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (A Lyga)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win