de
Home » H2H

Atlantas vs. NFA Kaunas Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Atlantas and the last 10 Results from NFA Kaunas

Atlantas
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
G
Lietava Jonava
2-1
17-10-12
H
NFA Kaunas
3-2
17-10-02
H
Suduva
1-2
17-09-27
H
Zalgiris Vilnius
1-1
17-09-19
G
Spyris Kaunas
0-1
17-09-14
H
FK Utenis Utena
0-1
17-08-22
G
Traku FK
2-0
17-08-13
G
NFA Kaunas
0-3
17-08-10
H
Lietava Jonava
0-1
17-08-03
H
Spyris Kaunas
1-1
NFA Kaunas
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-22
H
FK Utenis Utena
0-3
17-10-12
G
Atlantas
3-2
17-09-27
G
Traku FK
1-0
17-09-20
H
Suduva
1-3
17-09-13
G
Lietava Jonava
1-1
17-08-22
H
Zalgiris Vilnius
1-1
17-08-17
G
Spyris Kaunas
0-2
17-08-13
H
Atlantas
0-3
17-08-10
G
FK Utenis Utena
1-1
17-08-06
G
Suduva
4-2

History between Atlantas and NFA Kaunas in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Atlantas
NFA Kaunas
3-2
A Lyga
17-08-13
NFA Kaunas
Atlantas
0-3
A Lyga
17-05-24
NFA Kaunas
Atlantas
1-1
A Lyga
17-03-15
Atlantas
NFA Kaunas
4-1
A Lyga
16-11-26
NFA Kaunas
Atlantas
1-1
A Lyga Championship Group
16-08-16
NFA Kaunas
Atlantas
0-2
A Lyga
16-06-15
Atlantas
NFA Kaunas
2-0
A Lyga
16-04-21
NFA Kaunas
Atlantas
2-3
A Lyga
16-03-05
Atlantas
NFA Kaunas
2-0
A Lyga
15-11-08
NFA Kaunas
Atlantas
0-2
A Lyga

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Atlantas vs. NFA Kaunas

In the last 28 games Atlantas played 11 games Over 2.5.
Atlantas have an Goal difference from 5:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 28 games NFA Kaunas played 11 games Over 2.5.
NFA Kaunas have an Goal difference from 2:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 39.29% chance that Atlantas and NFA Kaunas scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Atlantas vs. NFA Kaunas

Atlantas 3-2-5
In last 10 games Atlantas won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

NFA Kaunas 1-3-6
In last 10 games NFA Kaunas won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw.

Atlantas - NFA Kaunas (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Atlantas wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for NFA Kaunas to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Atlantas and NFA Kaunas

Last 6 Events At Home

Atlantas (1-1-2 and 5:6 goals)
Atlantas have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

NFA Kaunas (2-1-0 and 2:7 goals)
NFA Kaunas have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 7 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Atlantas (1-0-1 and 2:2 goals)
Atlantas have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

NFA Kaunas (0-1-2 and 3:5 goals)
NFA Kaunas have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Atlantas (2-1-3 and 7:8 goals)
Atlantas have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

NFA Kaunas (2-2-2 and 5:12 goals)
NFA Kaunas has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 12 goals and get 8 points.

Form in A Lyga from Atlantas and NFA Kaunas

A Lyga Form As A Host

Atlantas (3-5-6 and 18:18 goals)
Atlantas have won from the last 14 games at Home in the A Lyga 3, draws in 5 games and lost 6. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 18 goals and get 14 points.

NFA Kaunas (2-6-6 and 11:19 goals)
NFA Kaunas have won from the last 14 games at Home in the A Lyga 2, draws in 6 games and lost 6. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 19 goals and get 12 points.

A Lyga Form As A Guest

Atlantas (5-4-5 and 15:15 goals)
Atlantas have won from the last 14 games away in the A Lyga 5, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 15 goals and get 19 points.

NFA Kaunas (2-4-8 and 12:23 goals)
NFA Kaunas have won from the last 14 games away in the A Lyga 2, draws in 4 games and lost 8. In this 14 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 23 goals and get 10 points.

A Lyga Form Total As Guest Or Host

Atlantas (8-9-11 and 33:33 goals)
Atlantas have won from the last 28 games overall in the A Lyga 8, draws in 9 games and lost 11. In this 28 games they have a goal difference from 33 to 33 goals and get 33 points.

NFA Kaunas (4-10-14 and 23:42 goals)
NFA Kaunas have won from the last 28 games overall in the A Lyga 4, draws in 10 games and lost 14. In this 28 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 42 goals and get 22 points.

Handicap 0-1 (A Lyga)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Atlantas
Atlantas won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 6 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

NFA Kaunas
NFA Kaunas won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Atlantas
Atlantas won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

NFA Kaunas
NFA Kaunas won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 12 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (A Lyga)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 14 games as Home Team Atlantas played 6 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games as Home Team NFA Kaunas played 6 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 14 games as Away Team Atlantas played 5 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 14 games as Away Team NFA Kaunas played 14 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 28 games overall in the A Lyga Atlantas played 11 games Over 2.5 and 17 games under 2.5

In the last 28 games overall in the A Lyga NFA Kaunas played 28 games Over 2.5 and 17 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (A Lyga)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win