de
Home » H2H

San Francisco Deltas vs. Indy Eleven Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 04:30:00

Last 10 Results from San Francisco Deltas and the last 10 Results from Indy Eleven

San Francisco Deltas
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-13
H
New York Cosmos
2-0
17-11-06
H
Carolina RailHawks
1-0
17-10-29
H
Jacksonville Armada FC
0-2
17-10-22
G
Carolina RailHawks
1-1
17-10-18
H
Miami FC
2-2
17-10-15
H
Puerto Rico FC
3-0
17-10-12
H
Indy Eleven
2-1
17-10-08
G
Miami FC
0-3
17-10-05
G
Miami FC
1-1
17-10-01
G
FC Edmonton
0-1
Indy Eleven
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-29
H
Carolina RailHawks
2-2
17-10-21
H
Puerto Rico FC
1-2
17-10-14
H
Miami FC
0-3
17-10-12
G
San Francisco Deltas
2-1
17-10-08
H
New York Cosmos
2-2
17-10-05
H
Puerto Rico FC
2-1
17-10-01
G
Carolina RailHawks
5-0
17-09-28
G
Jacksonville Armada FC
0-0
17-09-17
G
FC Edmonton
2-0
17-09-14
H
Carolina RailHawks
1-0

History between San Francisco Deltas and Indy Eleven in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
San Francisco Deltas
Indy Eleven
2-1
NASL Fall Season
17-09-03
Indy Eleven
San Francisco Deltas
0-2
NASL Fall Season
17-06-04
San Francisco Deltas
Indy Eleven
2-2
NASL Spring Season
17-04-22
Indy Eleven
San Francisco Deltas
0-0
NASL Spring Season
17-03-26
San Francisco Deltas
Indy Eleven
1-1
NASL Spring Season

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game San Francisco Deltas vs. Indy Eleven

In the last 16 games San Francisco Deltas played 8 games Over 2.5.
San Francisco Deltas have an Goal difference from 8:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Indy Eleven played 12 games Over 2.5.
Indy Eleven have an Goal difference from 7:10 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 62.5% chance that San Francisco Deltas and Indy Eleven scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game San Francisco Deltas vs. Indy Eleven

San Francisco Deltas 6-3-1
In last 10 games San Francisco Deltas won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw

Indy Eleven 2-3-5
In last 10 games Indy Eleven won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw.

San Francisco Deltas - Indy Eleven (55-30-15)
In this game the chance that San Francisco Deltas wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Indy Eleven to win this game is 15%

Form in last 6 Games from San Francisco Deltas and Indy Eleven

Last 6 Events At Home

San Francisco Deltas (3-1-1 and 8:4 goals)
San Francisco Deltas have won from the last 1 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Indy Eleven (3-2-0 and 7:10 goals)
Indy Eleven have won from the last 5 games at home 3, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 10 goals and get 11 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

San Francisco Deltas (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
San Francisco Deltas have won from the last 1 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Indy Eleven (0-0-1 and 1:2 goals)
Indy Eleven have won from the last 1 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

San Francisco Deltas (3-2-1 and 9:5 goals)
San Francisco Deltas have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 11 points.

Indy Eleven (3-2-1 and 8:12 goals)
Indy Eleven has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 12 goals and get 11 points.

Form in NASL Fall Season from San Francisco Deltas and Indy Eleven

NASL Fall Season Form As A Host

San Francisco Deltas (4-2-2 and 13:10 goals)
San Francisco Deltas have won from the last 8 games at Home in the NASL Fall Season 4, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 10 goals and get 14 points.

Indy Eleven (2-2-5 and 11:18 goals)
Indy Eleven have won from the last 9 games at Home in the NASL Fall Season 2, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 18 goals and get 8 points.

NASL Fall Season Form As A Guest

San Francisco Deltas (3-5-0 and 11:5 goals)
San Francisco Deltas have won from the last 8 games away in the NASL Fall Season 3, draws in 5 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 5 goals and get 14 points.

Indy Eleven (1-2-4 and 7:16 goals)
Indy Eleven have won from the last 7 games away in the NASL Fall Season 1, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 16 goals and get 5 points.

NASL Fall Season Form Total As Guest Or Host

San Francisco Deltas (7-7-2 and 24:15 goals)
San Francisco Deltas have won from the last 16 games overall in the NASL Fall Season 7, draws in 7 games and lost 2. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 15 goals and get 28 points.

Indy Eleven (3-4-9 and 18:34 goals)
Indy Eleven have won from the last 16 games overall in the NASL Fall Season 3, draws in 4 games and lost 9. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 34 goals and get 13 points.

Handicap 0-1 (NASL Fall Season)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

San Francisco Deltas
San Francisco Deltas won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Indy Eleven
Indy Eleven won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

San Francisco Deltas
San Francisco Deltas won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Indy Eleven
Indy Eleven won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (NASL Fall Season)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team San Francisco Deltas played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Indy Eleven played 7 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team San Francisco Deltas played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Indy Eleven played 7 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the NASL Fall Season San Francisco Deltas played 8 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the NASL Fall Season Indy Eleven played 16 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (NASL Fall Season)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win