de
Home » H2H

Swope Park Rangers vs. Seattle Sounders FC USL Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 02:30:00

Last 10 Results from Swope Park Rangers and the last 10 Results from Seattle Sounders FC USL

Swope Park Rangers
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-14
G
Louisville City FC
1-0
17-11-05
H
OKC Energy FC
7-6
17-10-28
H
Sacramento Republic FC
1-0
17-10-22
H
Arizona united FC
5-3
17-10-12
H
Seattle Sounders FC USL
2-1
17-10-09
G
OKC Energy FC
4-1
17-10-01
G
Rio Grande Valley FC
2-2
17-09-28
H
LA Galaxy II
3-0
17-09-24
G
Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
1-3
17-09-17
H
San Antonio USL
5-2
Seattle Sounders FC USL
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-16
G
OKC Energy FC
3-1
17-10-12
G
Swope Park Rangers
2-1
17-10-08
G
Tulsa Roughnecks FC
1-0
17-09-21
H
Arizona united FC
0-1
17-09-17
H
Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
1-1
17-09-10
H
Reno 1868 FC
1-1
17-09-03
G
Arizona united FC
2-0
17-08-31
H
Tulsa Roughnecks FC
0-1
17-08-18
G
Portland Timbers USL
1-2
17-08-14
H
Vancouver Whitecaps USL
3-0

History between Swope Park Rangers and Seattle Sounders FC USL in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Swope Park Rangers
Seattle Sounders FC USL
2-1
USL
17-07-21
Seattle Sounders FC USL
Swope Park Rangers
0-2
USL
16-09-25
Swope Park Rangers
Seattle Sounders FC USL
2-0
USL
16-06-27
Seattle Sounders FC USL
Swope Park Rangers
0-2
USL

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Swope Park Rangers vs. Seattle Sounders FC USL

In the last 32 games Swope Park Rangers played 19 games Over 2.5.
Swope Park Rangers have an Goal difference from 15:10 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 32 games Seattle Sounders FC USL played 21 games Over 2.5.
Seattle Sounders FC USL have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 62.5% chance that Swope Park Rangers and Seattle Sounders FC USL scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Swope Park Rangers vs. Seattle Sounders FC USL

Swope Park Rangers 7-1-2
In last 10 games Swope Park Rangers won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw

Seattle Sounders FC USL 2-2-6
In last 10 games Seattle Sounders FC USL won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.

Swope Park Rangers - Seattle Sounders FC USL (65-15-20)
In this game the chance that Swope Park Rangers wins is 65%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Seattle Sounders FC USL to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from Swope Park Rangers and Seattle Sounders FC USL

Last 6 Events At Home

Swope Park Rangers (4-0-0 and 15:10 goals)
Swope Park Rangers have won from the last 2 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 10 goals and get 12 points.

Seattle Sounders FC USL (1-2-0 and 2:3 goals)
Seattle Sounders FC USL have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Swope Park Rangers (0-0-2 and 1:5 goals)
Swope Park Rangers have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Seattle Sounders FC USL (0-0-3 and 2:6 goals)
Seattle Sounders FC USL have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Swope Park Rangers (4-0-2 and 16:15 goals)
Swope Park Rangers have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 15 goals and get 12 points.

Seattle Sounders FC USL (1-2-3 and 4:9 goals)
Seattle Sounders FC USL has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 9 goals and get 5 points.

Form in USL Playoff from Swope Park Rangers and Seattle Sounders FC USL

USL Playoff Form As A Host

Swope Park Rangers (11-3-2 and 35:17 goals)
Swope Park Rangers have won from the last 16 games at Home in the USL Playoff 11, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 35 to 17 goals and get 36 points.

Seattle Sounders FC USL (5-3-8 and 25:25 goals)
Seattle Sounders FC USL have won from the last 16 games at Home in the USL Playoff 5, draws in 3 games and lost 8. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 25 goals and get 18 points.

USL Playoff Form As A Guest

Swope Park Rangers (6-4-6 and 20:20 goals)
Swope Park Rangers have won from the last 16 games away in the USL Playoff 6, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 20 goals and get 22 points.

Seattle Sounders FC USL (4-1-11 and 17:36 goals)
Seattle Sounders FC USL have won from the last 16 games away in the USL Playoff 4, draws in 1 games and lost 11. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 36 goals and get 13 points.

USL Playoff Form Total As Guest Or Host

Swope Park Rangers (17-7-8 and 55:37 goals)
Swope Park Rangers have won from the last 32 games overall in the USL Playoff 17, draws in 7 games and lost 8. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 55 to 37 goals and get 58 points.

Seattle Sounders FC USL (9-4-19 and 42:61 goals)
Seattle Sounders FC USL have won from the last 32 games overall in the USL Playoff 9, draws in 4 games and lost 19. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 42 to 61 goals and get 31 points.

Handicap 0-1 (USL Playoff)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Swope Park Rangers
Swope Park Rangers won the last 14 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Seattle Sounders FC USL
Seattle Sounders FC USL won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 6 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Swope Park Rangers
Swope Park Rangers won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Seattle Sounders FC USL
Seattle Sounders FC USL won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 12 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (USL Playoff)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 16 games as Home Team Swope Park Rangers played 11 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Home Team Seattle Sounders FC USL played 10 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 16 games as Away Team Swope Park Rangers played 8 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Away Team Seattle Sounders FC USL played 16 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 32 games overall in the USL Playoff Swope Park Rangers played 19 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 32 games overall in the USL Playoff Seattle Sounders FC USL played 32 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (USL Playoff)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win