de
Home » H2H

San Antonio USL vs. Portland Timbers USL Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 02:30:00

Last 10 Results from San Antonio USL and the last 10 Results from Portland Timbers USL

San Antonio USL
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-29
H
OKC Energy FC
2-5
17-10-22
H
Tulsa Roughnecks FC
2-1
17-10-15
H
Rio Grande Valley FC
3-1
17-10-12
H
Portland Timbers USL
2-1
17-10-08
H
Tampa Bay Rowdies
1-1
17-10-01
G
Tulsa Roughnecks FC
0-2
17-09-24
H
Rio Grande Valley FC
0-1
17-09-17
G
Swope Park Rangers
5-2
17-09-14
G
LA Blues
0-1
17-09-10
G
LA Galaxy II
1-1
Portland Timbers USL
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-15
G
Arizona united FC
4-1
17-10-12
G
San Antonio USL
2-1
17-10-08
G
LA Galaxy II
3-2
17-10-01
G
Vancouver Whitecaps USL
0-1
17-09-28
H
Arizona united FC
0-2
17-09-24
G
Reno 1868 FC
6-1
17-09-10
H
Real Monarchs SLC
0-0
17-09-03
H
Tulsa Roughnecks FC
1-1
17-08-31
G
Rio Grande Valley FC
1-1
17-08-18
H
Seattle Sounders FC USL
1-2

History between San Antonio USL and Portland Timbers USL in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
San Antonio USL
Portland Timbers USL
2-1
USL
17-04-29
Portland Timbers USL
San Antonio USL
0-4
USL
16-06-12
Portland Timbers USL
San Antonio USL
1-1
USL

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game San Antonio USL vs. Portland Timbers USL

In the last 32 games San Antonio USL played 11 games Over 2.5.
San Antonio USL have an Goal difference from 10:9 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 32 games Portland Timbers USL played 16 games Over 2.5.
Portland Timbers USL have an Goal difference from 0:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 42.19% chance that San Antonio USL and Portland Timbers USL scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game San Antonio USL vs. Portland Timbers USL

San Antonio USL 5-2-3
In last 10 games San Antonio USL won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

Portland Timbers USL 1-3-6
In last 10 games Portland Timbers USL won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw.

San Antonio USL - Portland Timbers USL (55-25-20)
In this game the chance that San Antonio USL wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Portland Timbers USL to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from San Antonio USL and Portland Timbers USL

Last 6 Events At Home

San Antonio USL (3-1-1 and 10:9 goals)
San Antonio USL have won from the last 1 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 9 goals and get 10 points.

Portland Timbers USL (1-0-0 and 0:2 goals)
Portland Timbers USL have won from the last 1 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

San Antonio USL (1-0-0 and 2:0 goals)
San Antonio USL have won from the last 1 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Portland Timbers USL (1-0-4 and 6:15 goals)
Portland Timbers USL have won from the last 5 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 15 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

San Antonio USL (4-1-1 and 12:9 goals)
San Antonio USL have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 9 goals and get 13 points.

Portland Timbers USL (2-0-4 and 6:17 goals)
Portland Timbers USL has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 17 goals and get 6 points.

Form in USL from San Antonio USL and Portland Timbers USL

USL Form As A Host

San Antonio USL (8-7-1 and 24:10 goals)
San Antonio USL have won from the last 16 games at Home in the USL 8, draws in 7 games and lost 1. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 10 goals and get 31 points.

Portland Timbers USL (1-3-12 and 10:27 goals)
Portland Timbers USL have won from the last 16 games at Home in the USL 1, draws in 3 games and lost 12. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 27 goals and get 6 points.

USL Form As A Guest

San Antonio USL (9-4-3 and 21:14 goals)
San Antonio USL have won from the last 16 games away in the USL 9, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 14 goals and get 31 points.

Portland Timbers USL (2-3-11 and 17:36 goals)
Portland Timbers USL have won from the last 16 games away in the USL 2, draws in 3 games and lost 11. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 36 goals and get 9 points.

USL Form Total As Guest Or Host

San Antonio USL (17-11-4 and 45:24 goals)
San Antonio USL have won from the last 32 games overall in the USL 17, draws in 11 games and lost 4. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 45 to 24 goals and get 62 points.

Portland Timbers USL (3-6-23 and 27:63 goals)
Portland Timbers USL have won from the last 32 games overall in the USL 3, draws in 6 games and lost 23. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 63 goals and get 15 points.

Handicap 0-1 (USL)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

San Antonio USL
San Antonio USL won the last 15 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Portland Timbers USL
Portland Timbers USL won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 8 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

San Antonio USL
San Antonio USL won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 7 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Portland Timbers USL
Portland Timbers USL won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 14 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (USL)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 16 games as Home Team San Antonio USL played 6 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Home Team Portland Timbers USL played 7 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 16 games as Away Team San Antonio USL played 5 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Away Team Portland Timbers USL played 16 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 32 games overall in the USL San Antonio USL played 11 games Over 2.5 and 21 games under 2.5

In the last 32 games overall in the USL Portland Timbers USL played 32 games Over 2.5 and 16 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (USL)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win