de
Home » H2H

Seinäjoen JK vs. Helsinki Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Seinäjoen JK and the last 10 Results from Helsinki

Seinäjoen JK
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-20
G
HIFK
2-2
17-10-15
G
PS Kemi
3-3
17-10-12
H
Helsinki
0-2
17-10-01
G
IFK Mariehamn
2-1
17-09-27
H
Ilves
0-0
17-09-23
H
Helsinki
0-1
17-09-16
G
Rovaniemi
0-3
17-09-11
H
VPS
2-1
17-09-08
G
KuPS
2-1
17-08-26
H
Jyvaskyla JK
0-4
Helsinki
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-20
G
FC Inter
1-3
17-10-16
H
Lahti
3-0
17-10-12
G
Seinäjoen JK
0-2
17-09-30
H
PS Kemi
4-0
17-09-27
H
IFK Mariehamn
1-0
17-09-23
G
Seinäjoen JK
0-1
17-09-16
G
Ilves
1-4
17-09-12
H
HIFK
2-1
17-09-08
G
VPS
0-3
17-08-27
H
KuPS
1-0

History between Seinäjoen JK and Helsinki in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Seinäjoen JK
Helsinki
0-2
Veikkausliga
17-09-23
Seinäjoen JK
Helsinki
0-1
Cup Final Stage
17-08-10
Seinäjoen JK
Helsinki
0-6
Veikkausliga
17-05-31
Helsinki
Seinäjoen JK
6-0
Veikkausliga
16-10-23
Helsinki
Seinäjoen JK
0-0
Veikkausliga
16-09-24
Seinäjoen JK
Helsinki
7-6
Cup
16-06-18
Seinäjoen JK
Helsinki
2-3
Veikkausliga
16-04-18
Helsinki
Seinäjoen JK
2-1
Veikkausliga
15-09-23
Seinäjoen JK
Helsinki
3-0
Veikkausliga
15-06-17
Helsinki
Seinäjoen JK
3-1
Veikkausliga

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Seinäjoen JK vs. Helsinki

In the last 32 games Seinäjoen JK played 16 games Over 2.5.
Seinäjoen JK have an Goal difference from 0:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 32 games Helsinki played 15 games Over 2.5.
Helsinki have an Goal difference from 8:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 48.44% chance that Seinäjoen JK and Helsinki scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Seinäjoen JK vs. Helsinki

Seinäjoen JK 2-3-5
In last 10 games Seinäjoen JK won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw

Helsinki 10-0-0
In last 10 games Helsinki won 10 games, lost 0 games and played 0 games draw.

Seinäjoen JK - Helsinki (10-15-75)
In this game the chance that Seinäjoen JK wins is 10%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Helsinki to win this game is 75%

Form in last 6 Games from Seinäjoen JK and Helsinki

Last 6 Events At Home

Seinäjoen JK (0-1-2 and 0:3 goals)
Seinäjoen JK have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Helsinki (3-0-0 and 8:0 goals)
Helsinki have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 0 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Seinäjoen JK (0-2-1 and 6:7 goals)
Seinäjoen JK have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 2 points.

Helsinki (3-0-0 and 6:1 goals)
Helsinki have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Seinäjoen JK (0-3-3 and 6:10 goals)
Seinäjoen JK have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 10 goals and get 3 points.

Helsinki (6-0-0 and 14:1 goals)
Helsinki has won from the last 6 games overall 6, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 1 goals and get 18 points.

Form in Veikkausliga from Seinäjoen JK and Helsinki

Veikkausliga Form As A Host

Seinäjoen JK (6-4-6 and 15:24 goals)
Seinäjoen JK have won from the last 16 games at Home in the Veikkausliga 6, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 24 goals and get 22 points.

Helsinki (13-2-1 and 38:4 goals)
Helsinki have won from the last 16 games at Home in the Veikkausliga 13, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 38 to 4 goals and get 41 points.

Veikkausliga Form As A Guest

Seinäjoen JK (6-4-6 and 22:23 goals)
Seinäjoen JK have won from the last 16 games away in the Veikkausliga 6, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 23 goals and get 22 points.

Helsinki (10-5-1 and 38:9 goals)
Helsinki have won from the last 16 games away in the Veikkausliga 10, draws in 5 games and lost 1. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 38 to 9 goals and get 35 points.

Veikkausliga Form Total As Guest Or Host

Seinäjoen JK (12-8-12 and 37:47 goals)
Seinäjoen JK have won from the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga 12, draws in 8 games and lost 12. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 37 to 47 goals and get 44 points.

Helsinki (23-7-2 and 76:13 goals)
Helsinki have won from the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga 23, draws in 7 games and lost 2. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 76 to 13 goals and get 76 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Veikkausliga)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Seinäjoen JK
Seinäjoen JK won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Helsinki
Helsinki won the last 15 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Seinäjoen JK
Seinäjoen JK won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Helsinki
Helsinki won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Veikkausliga)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 16 games as Home Team Seinäjoen JK played 7 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Home Team Helsinki played 7 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 16 games as Away Team Seinäjoen JK played 9 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Away Team Helsinki played 16 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga Seinäjoen JK played 16 games Over 2.5 and 16 games under 2.5

In the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga Helsinki played 32 games Over 2.5 and 17 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Veikkausliga)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win