de
Home » H2H

VPS vs. FC Inter Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 17:30:00

Last 10 Results from VPS and the last 10 Results from FC Inter

VPS
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-20
H
Lahti
2-1
17-10-15
G
Rovaniemi
3-0
17-10-12
H
FC Inter
2-2
17-09-29
H
HIFK
1-2
17-09-24
G
PS Kemi
1-1
17-09-16
H
KuPS
1-3
17-09-11
G
Seinäjoen JK
2-1
17-09-08
H
Helsinki
0-3
17-08-27
G
IFK Mariehamn
1-0
17-08-20
H
Ilves
1-1
FC Inter
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-20
H
Helsinki
1-3
17-10-16
H
HIFK
4-1
17-10-12
G
VPS
2-2
17-09-29
H
KuPS
1-2
17-09-25
G
Jyvaskyla JK
1-3
17-09-18
H
Lahti
1-6
17-09-12
G
IFK Mariehamn
2-1
17-09-07
H
Ilves
2-2
17-08-26
G
Rovaniemi
4-2
17-08-19
G
PS Kemi
1-5

History between VPS and FC Inter in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
VPS
FC Inter
2-2
Veikkausliga
17-07-16
VPS
FC Inter
3-2
Veikkausliga
17-05-12
FC Inter
VPS
0-1
Veikkausliga
17-03-11
FC Inter
VPS
2-0
Cup Final Stage
16-09-26
FC Inter
VPS
1-1
Veikkausliga
16-07-04
FC Inter
VPS
0-2
Veikkausliga
16-04-24
VPS
FC Inter
0-0
Veikkausliga
15-09-14
FC Inter
VPS
1-1
Veikkausliga
15-07-05
VPS
FC Inter
0-0
Veikkausliga
15-06-03
VPS
FC Inter
3-0
Veikkausliga

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game VPS vs. FC Inter

In the last 32 games VPS played 17 games Over 2.5.
VPS have an Goal difference from 6:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 32 games FC Inter played 20 games Over 2.5.
FC Inter have an Goal difference from 7:12 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 57.81% chance that VPS and FC Inter scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game VPS vs. FC Inter

VPS 1-3-6
In last 10 games VPS won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw

FC Inter 3-2-5
In last 10 games FC Inter won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.

VPS - FC Inter (30-25-45)
In this game the chance that VPS wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for FC Inter to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from VPS and FC Inter

Last 6 Events At Home

VPS (1-1-2 and 6:8 goals)
VPS have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

FC Inter (4-0-0 and 7:12 goals)
FC Inter have won from the last 4 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 12 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

VPS (0-1-1 and 1:4 goals)
VPS have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

FC Inter (1-1-0 and 5:3 goals)
FC Inter have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

VPS (1-2-3 and 7:12 goals)
VPS have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 5 points.

FC Inter (5-1-0 and 12:15 goals)
FC Inter has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 15 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Veikkausliga from VPS and FC Inter

Veikkausliga Form As A Host

VPS (4-7-6 and 21:29 goals)
VPS have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Veikkausliga 4, draws in 7 games and lost 6. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 29 goals and get 19 points.

FC Inter (4-6-6 and 27:25 goals)
FC Inter have won from the last 16 games at Home in the Veikkausliga 4, draws in 6 games and lost 6. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 25 goals and get 18 points.

Veikkausliga Form As A Guest

VPS (5-5-5 and 17:20 goals)
VPS have won from the last 15 games away in the Veikkausliga 5, draws in 5 games and lost 5. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 20 goals and get 20 points.

FC Inter (6-2-8 and 27:27 goals)
FC Inter have won from the last 16 games away in the Veikkausliga 6, draws in 2 games and lost 8. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 27 goals and get 20 points.

Veikkausliga Form Total As Guest Or Host

VPS (9-12-11 and 38:49 goals)
VPS have won from the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga 9, draws in 12 games and lost 11. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 38 to 49 goals and get 39 points.

FC Inter (10-8-14 and 54:52 goals)
FC Inter have won from the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga 10, draws in 8 games and lost 14. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 54 to 52 goals and get 38 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Veikkausliga)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

VPS
VPS won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FC Inter
FC Inter won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

VPS
VPS won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FC Inter
FC Inter won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Veikkausliga)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 17 games as Home Team VPS played 10 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Home Team FC Inter played 9 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 15 games as Away Team VPS played 7 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Away Team FC Inter played 16 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga VPS played 17 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

In the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga FC Inter played 32 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Veikkausliga)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win