de
Home » H2H

KuPS vs. Rovaniemi Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 17:30:00

Last 10 Results from KuPS and the last 10 Results from Rovaniemi

KuPS
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-20
H
Jyvaskyla JK
2-1
17-10-15
G
Ilves
1-0
17-10-12
H
Rovaniemi
1-1
17-09-29
G
FC Inter
1-2
17-09-24
H
HIFK
3-2
17-09-16
G
VPS
1-3
17-09-11
G
Lahti
1-1
17-09-08
H
Seinäjoen JK
2-1
17-08-27
G
Helsinki
1-0
17-08-20
H
IFK Mariehamn
2-1
Rovaniemi
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-20
H
IFK Mariehamn
0-3
17-10-15
H
VPS
3-0
17-10-12
G
KuPS
1-1
17-09-30
H
Jyvaskyla JK
2-0
17-09-24
G
Lahti
1-1
17-09-16
H
Seinäjoen JK
0-3
17-09-10
G
Ilves
3-2
17-09-07
H
PS Kemi
0-1
17-08-26
H
FC Inter
4-2
17-08-19
G
HIFK
1-0

History between KuPS and Rovaniemi in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
KuPS
Rovaniemi
1-1
Veikkausliga
17-08-05
KuPS
Rovaniemi
3-0
Veikkausliga
17-05-27
Rovaniemi
KuPS
0-1
Veikkausliga
16-10-14
Rovaniemi
KuPS
2-1
Veikkausliga
16-07-31
KuPS
Rovaniemi
1-1
Veikkausliga
16-05-13
Rovaniemi
KuPS
0-1
Veikkausliga
16-02-04
Rovaniemi
KuPS
2-0
League Cup Group A
15-10-18
Rovaniemi
KuPS
2-1
Veikkausliga
15-08-02
KuPS
Rovaniemi
3-0
Veikkausliga
15-05-14
Rovaniemi
KuPS
1-0
Veikkausliga

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game KuPS vs. Rovaniemi

In the last 32 games KuPS played 18 games Over 2.5.
KuPS have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 32 games Rovaniemi played 16 games Over 2.5.
Rovaniemi have an Goal difference from 5:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 53.13% chance that KuPS and Rovaniemi scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game KuPS vs. Rovaniemi

KuPS 6-2-2
In last 10 games KuPS won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw

Rovaniemi 3-2-5
In last 10 games Rovaniemi won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.

KuPS - Rovaniemi (55-20-25)
In this game the chance that KuPS wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Rovaniemi to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from KuPS and Rovaniemi

Last 6 Events At Home

KuPS (2-1-0 and 6:4 goals)
KuPS have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Rovaniemi (4-0-0 and 5:6 goals)
Rovaniemi have won from the last 4 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 12 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

KuPS (2-0-1 and 5:3 goals)
KuPS have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Rovaniemi (0-2-0 and 2:2 goals)
Rovaniemi have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

KuPS (4-1-1 and 11:7 goals)
KuPS have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 7 goals and get 13 points.

Rovaniemi (4-2-0 and 7:8 goals)
Rovaniemi has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 14 points.

Form in Veikkausliga from KuPS and Rovaniemi

Veikkausliga Form As A Host

KuPS (9-4-3 and 27:18 goals)
KuPS have won from the last 16 games at Home in the Veikkausliga 9, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 18 goals and get 31 points.

Rovaniemi (9-1-7 and 27:24 goals)
Rovaniemi have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Veikkausliga 9, draws in 1 games and lost 7. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 24 goals and get 28 points.

Veikkausliga Form As A Guest

KuPS (6-4-6 and 21:17 goals)
KuPS have won from the last 16 games away in the Veikkausliga 6, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 17 goals and get 22 points.

Rovaniemi (2-5-8 and 13:25 goals)
Rovaniemi have won from the last 15 games away in the Veikkausliga 2, draws in 5 games and lost 8. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 25 goals and get 11 points.

Veikkausliga Form Total As Guest Or Host

KuPS (15-8-9 and 48:35 goals)
KuPS have won from the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga 15, draws in 8 games and lost 9. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 48 to 35 goals and get 53 points.

Rovaniemi (11-6-15 and 40:49 goals)
Rovaniemi have won from the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga 11, draws in 6 games and lost 15. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 40 to 49 goals and get 39 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Veikkausliga)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

KuPS
KuPS won the last 13 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Rovaniemi
Rovaniemi won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

KuPS
KuPS won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Rovaniemi
Rovaniemi won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 13 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Veikkausliga)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 16 games as Home Team KuPS played 11 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Home Team Rovaniemi played 11 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 16 games as Away Team KuPS played 7 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games as Away Team Rovaniemi played 15 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga KuPS played 18 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

In the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga Rovaniemi played 32 games Over 2.5 and 16 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Veikkausliga)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win