de
Home » H2H

Jyvaskyla JK vs. Ilves Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 17:30:00

Last 10 Results from Jyvaskyla JK and the last 10 Results from Ilves

Jyvaskyla JK
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-28
H
VPS
2-0
17-10-20
G
KuPS
2-1
17-10-16
H
IFK Mariehamn
1-0
17-10-12
H
Ilves
0-0
17-09-30
G
Rovaniemi
2-0
17-09-25
H
FC Inter
1-3
17-09-15
G
HIFK
1-1
17-09-10
G
PS Kemi
1-2
17-09-07
H
Lahti
2-4
17-08-26
G
Seinäjoen JK
0-4
Ilves
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-28
G
IFK Mariehamn
0-1
17-10-20
H
PS Kemi
1-0
17-10-15
H
KuPS
1-0
17-10-12
G
Jyvaskyla JK
0-0
17-09-30
H
Lahti
2-1
17-09-27
G
Seinäjoen JK
0-0
17-09-16
H
Helsinki
1-4
17-09-10
H
Rovaniemi
3-2
17-09-07
G
FC Inter
2-2
17-08-26
H
HIFK
2-1

History between Jyvaskyla JK and Ilves in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Jyvaskyla JK
Ilves
0-0
Veikkausliga
17-08-05
Ilves
Jyvaskyla JK
2-1
Veikkausliga
17-05-27
Jyvaskyla JK
Ilves
3-1
Veikkausliga
17-02-18
Jyvaskyla JK
Ilves
0-1
Cup Group E
14-06-29
Jyvaskyla JK
Ilves
2-2
Ykkonen
14-05-11
Ilves
Jyvaskyla JK
4-1
Ykkonen

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Jyvaskyla JK vs. Ilves

In the last 33 games Jyvaskyla JK played 19 games Over 2.5.
Jyvaskyla JK have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 33 games Ilves played 12 games Over 2.5.
Ilves have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 46.97% chance that Jyvaskyla JK and Ilves scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Jyvaskyla JK vs. Ilves

Jyvaskyla JK 4-2-4
In last 10 games Jyvaskyla JK won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Ilves 6-3-1
In last 10 games Ilves won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.

Jyvaskyla JK - Ilves (25-25-50)
In this game the chance that Jyvaskyla JK wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Ilves to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Jyvaskyla JK and Ilves

Last 6 Events At Home

Jyvaskyla JK (2-1-1 and 4:3 goals)
Jyvaskyla JK have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Ilves (3-0-0 and 4:1 goals)
Ilves have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Jyvaskyla JK (0-0-2 and 1:4 goals)
Jyvaskyla JK have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Ilves (1-2-0 and 1:0 goals)
Ilves have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Jyvaskyla JK (2-1-3 and 5:7 goals)
Jyvaskyla JK have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 7 points.

Ilves (4-2-0 and 5:1 goals)
Ilves has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 1 goals and get 14 points.

Form in Veikkausliga from Jyvaskyla JK and Ilves

Veikkausliga Form As A Host

Jyvaskyla JK (4-3-9 and 16:33 goals)
Jyvaskyla JK have won from the last 16 games at Home in the Veikkausliga 4, draws in 3 games and lost 9. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 33 goals and get 15 points.

Ilves (10-3-4 and 25:22 goals)
Ilves have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Veikkausliga 10, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 22 goals and get 33 points.

Veikkausliga Form As A Guest

Jyvaskyla JK (2-5-10 and 16:30 goals)
Jyvaskyla JK have won from the last 17 games away in the Veikkausliga 2, draws in 5 games and lost 10. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 30 goals and get 11 points.

Ilves (5-8-3 and 14:13 goals)
Ilves have won from the last 16 games away in the Veikkausliga 5, draws in 8 games and lost 3. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 13 goals and get 23 points.

Veikkausliga Form Total As Guest Or Host

Jyvaskyla JK (6-8-19 and 32:63 goals)
Jyvaskyla JK have won from the last 33 games overall in the Veikkausliga 6, draws in 8 games and lost 19. In this 33 games they have a goal difference from 32 to 63 goals and get 26 points.

Ilves (15-11-7 and 39:35 goals)
Ilves have won from the last 33 games overall in the Veikkausliga 15, draws in 11 games and lost 7. In this 33 games they have a goal difference from 39 to 35 goals and get 56 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Veikkausliga)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Jyvaskyla JK
Jyvaskyla JK won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Ilves
Ilves won the last 13 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Jyvaskyla JK
Jyvaskyla JK won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 15 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Ilves
Ilves won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 11 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Veikkausliga)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 16 games as Home Team Jyvaskyla JK played 10 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Home Team Ilves played 8 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 17 games as Away Team Jyvaskyla JK played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Away Team Ilves played 16 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 33 games overall in the Veikkausliga Jyvaskyla JK played 19 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

In the last 33 games overall in the Veikkausliga Ilves played 33 games Over 2.5 and 21 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Veikkausliga)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win