de
Home » H2H

HIFK vs. PS Kemi Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 17:30:00

Last 10 Results from HIFK and the last 10 Results from PS Kemi

HIFK
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-20
H
Seinäjoen JK
2-2
17-10-16
G
FC Inter
4-1
17-10-12
H
PS Kemi
4-0
17-09-29
G
VPS
1-2
17-09-24
G
KuPS
3-2
17-09-15
H
Jyvaskyla JK
1-1
17-09-12
G
Helsinki
2-1
17-09-08
H
IFK Mariehamn
0-0
17-08-26
G
Ilves
2-1
17-08-19
H
Rovaniemi
1-0
PS Kemi
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-20
G
Ilves
1-0
17-10-15
H
Seinäjoen JK
3-3
17-10-12
G
HIFK
4-0
17-09-30
G
Helsinki
4-0
17-09-24
H
VPS
1-1
17-09-17
G
IFK Mariehamn
3-2
17-09-10
H
Jyvaskyla JK
1-2
17-09-07
G
Rovaniemi
0-1
17-08-26
G
Lahti
0-1
17-08-19
H
FC Inter
1-5

History between HIFK and PS Kemi in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
HIFK
PS Kemi
4-0
Veikkausliga
17-06-17
HIFK
PS Kemi
0-2
Veikkausliga
17-04-08
PS Kemi
HIFK
0-0
Veikkausliga
16-09-16
HIFK
PS Kemi
3-1
Veikkausliga
16-07-03
PS Kemi
HIFK
1-2
Veikkausliga
16-04-25
HIFK
PS Kemi
0-0
Veikkausliga
13-10-19
HIFK
PS Kemi
1-0
Kakkonen Promotion Playoff
13-10-12
PS Kemi
HIFK
0-1
Kakkonen Promotion Playoff
11-08-06
PS Kemi
HIFK
0-1
Ykkonen
11-05-21
HIFK
PS Kemi
0-1
Ykkonen

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game HIFK vs. PS Kemi

In the last 32 games HIFK played 17 games Over 2.5.
HIFK have an Goal difference from 7:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 32 games PS Kemi played 18 games Over 2.5.
PS Kemi have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 54.69% chance that HIFK and PS Kemi scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game HIFK vs. PS Kemi

HIFK 3-3-4
In last 10 games HIFK won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

PS Kemi 2-2-6
In last 10 games PS Kemi won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.

HIFK - PS Kemi (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that HIFK wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for PS Kemi to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from HIFK and PS Kemi

Last 6 Events At Home

HIFK (1-2-0 and 7:3 goals)
HIFK have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

PS Kemi (0-2-0 and 4:4 goals)
PS Kemi have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

HIFK (1-0-2 and 5:8 goals)
HIFK have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 3 points.

PS Kemi (0-0-4 and 2:12 goals)
PS Kemi have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 12 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

HIFK (2-2-2 and 12:11 goals)
HIFK have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 11 goals and get 8 points.

PS Kemi (0-2-4 and 6:16 goals)
PS Kemi has won from the last 6 games overall 0, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 16 goals and get 2 points.

Form in Veikkausliga from HIFK and PS Kemi

Veikkausliga Form As A Host

HIFK (4-6-6 and 14:18 goals)
HIFK have won from the last 16 games at Home in the Veikkausliga 4, draws in 6 games and lost 6. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 18 goals and get 18 points.

PS Kemi (3-7-5 and 18:22 goals)
PS Kemi have won from the last 15 games at Home in the Veikkausliga 3, draws in 7 games and lost 5. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 22 goals and get 16 points.

Veikkausliga Form As A Guest

HIFK (2-5-9 and 22:34 goals)
HIFK have won from the last 16 games away in the Veikkausliga 2, draws in 5 games and lost 9. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 34 goals and get 11 points.

PS Kemi (5-1-11 and 19:34 goals)
PS Kemi have won from the last 17 games away in the Veikkausliga 5, draws in 1 games and lost 11. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 34 goals and get 16 points.

Veikkausliga Form Total As Guest Or Host

HIFK (6-11-15 and 36:52 goals)
HIFK have won from the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga 6, draws in 11 games and lost 15. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 36 to 52 goals and get 29 points.

PS Kemi (8-8-16 and 37:56 goals)
PS Kemi have won from the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga 8, draws in 8 games and lost 16. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 37 to 56 goals and get 32 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Veikkausliga)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

HIFK
HIFK won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

PS Kemi
PS Kemi won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

HIFK
HIFK won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 14 games with HC -1 as away Team.

PS Kemi
PS Kemi won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 12 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Veikkausliga)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 16 games as Home Team HIFK played 5 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 15 games as Home Team PS Kemi played 7 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 16 games as Away Team HIFK played 12 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Away Team PS Kemi played 17 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga HIFK played 17 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

In the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga PS Kemi played 32 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Veikkausliga)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win