de
Home » H2H

Lahti vs. IFK Mariehamn Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 17:30:00

Last 10 Results from Lahti and the last 10 Results from IFK Mariehamn

Lahti
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-20
G
VPS
2-1
17-10-16
G
Helsinki
3-0
17-10-12
H
IFK Mariehamn
0-1
17-09-30
G
Ilves
2-1
17-09-24
H
Rovaniemi
1-1
17-09-18
G
FC Inter
1-6
17-09-11
H
KuPS
1-1
17-09-07
G
Jyvaskyla JK
2-4
17-08-26
H
PS Kemi
0-1
17-08-19
G
Seinäjoen JK
1-0
IFK Mariehamn
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-20
G
Rovaniemi
0-3
17-10-16
G
Jyvaskyla JK
1-0
17-10-12
G
Lahti
0-1
17-10-01
H
Seinäjoen JK
2-1
17-09-27
G
Helsinki
1-0
17-09-17
H
PS Kemi
3-2
17-09-12
H
FC Inter
2-1
17-09-08
G
HIFK
0-0
17-08-27
H
VPS
1-0
17-08-20
G
KuPS
2-1

History between Lahti and IFK Mariehamn in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Lahti
IFK Mariehamn
0-1
Veikkausliga
17-07-29
Lahti
IFK Mariehamn
6-2
Veikkausliga
17-05-23
IFK Mariehamn
Lahti
0-2
Veikkausliga
16-10-17
Lahti
IFK Mariehamn
0-2
Veikkausliga
16-07-31
Lahti
IFK Mariehamn
1-1
Veikkausliga
16-05-15
IFK Mariehamn
Lahti
3-0
Veikkausliga
16-04-21
IFK Mariehamn
Lahti
1-2
Cup
16-02-12
Lahti
IFK Mariehamn
2-2
League Cup Group B
15-08-23
IFK Mariehamn
Lahti
0-2
Veikkausliga
15-06-22
Lahti
IFK Mariehamn
0-0
Veikkausliga

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Lahti vs. IFK Mariehamn

In the last 32 games Lahti played 11 games Over 2.5.
Lahti have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 32 games IFK Mariehamn played 17 games Over 2.5.
IFK Mariehamn have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 43.75% chance that Lahti and IFK Mariehamn scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Lahti vs. IFK Mariehamn

Lahti 2-2-6
In last 10 games Lahti won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw

IFK Mariehamn 6-1-3
In last 10 games IFK Mariehamn won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.

Lahti - IFK Mariehamn (25-15-60)
In this game the chance that Lahti wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for IFK Mariehamn to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from Lahti and IFK Mariehamn

Last 6 Events At Home

Lahti (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
Lahti have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

IFK Mariehamn (2-0-0 and 5:3 goals)
IFK Mariehamn have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Lahti (1-0-3 and 8:8 goals)
Lahti have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 3 points.

IFK Mariehamn (2-0-2 and 4:2 goals)
IFK Mariehamn have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Lahti (1-1-4 and 9:10 goals)
Lahti have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 10 goals and get 4 points.

IFK Mariehamn (4-0-2 and 9:5 goals)
IFK Mariehamn has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Veikkausliga from Lahti and IFK Mariehamn

Veikkausliga Form As A Host

Lahti (5-7-3 and 18:11 goals)
Lahti have won from the last 15 games at Home in the Veikkausliga 5, draws in 7 games and lost 3. In this 15 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 11 goals and get 22 points.

IFK Mariehamn (10-5-1 and 32:16 goals)
IFK Mariehamn have won from the last 16 games at Home in the Veikkausliga 10, draws in 5 games and lost 1. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 32 to 16 goals and get 35 points.

Veikkausliga Form As A Guest

Lahti (6-6-5 and 26:19 goals)
Lahti have won from the last 17 games away in the Veikkausliga 6, draws in 6 games and lost 5. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 19 goals and get 24 points.

IFK Mariehamn (3-5-8 and 12:25 goals)
IFK Mariehamn have won from the last 16 games away in the Veikkausliga 3, draws in 5 games and lost 8. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 25 goals and get 14 points.

Veikkausliga Form Total As Guest Or Host

Lahti (11-13-8 and 44:30 goals)
Lahti have won from the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga 11, draws in 13 games and lost 8. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 44 to 30 goals and get 46 points.

IFK Mariehamn (13-10-9 and 44:41 goals)
IFK Mariehamn have won from the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga 13, draws in 10 games and lost 9. In this 32 games they have a goal difference from 44 to 41 goals and get 49 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Veikkausliga)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Lahti
Lahti won the last 12 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

IFK Mariehamn
IFK Mariehamn won the last 15 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Lahti
Lahti won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 11 games with HC -1 as away Team.

IFK Mariehamn
IFK Mariehamn won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 13 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Veikkausliga)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 15 games as Home Team Lahti played 3 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Home Team IFK Mariehamn played 10 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 17 games as Away Team Lahti played 8 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games as Away Team IFK Mariehamn played 16 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga Lahti played 11 games Over 2.5 and 21 games under 2.5

In the last 32 games overall in the Veikkausliga IFK Mariehamn played 32 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Veikkausliga)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win