de
Home » H2H

Levadia Tallinn II vs. Kuressaare Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 18:00:00

Last 10 Results from Levadia Tallinn II and the last 10 Results from Kuressaare

Levadia Tallinn II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-19
H
Talinna Kalev
0-2
17-10-12
H
Kuressaare
2-3
17-10-01
G
Flora Rakvere
2-1
17-09-27
H
Flora Tallinn II
2-0
17-09-21
H
FC Maardu
1-3
17-09-17
G
Tartu JK Welco
2-0
17-09-14
G
FC Infonet B
2-5
17-09-09
H
FC Santos Tartu
1-0
17-08-27
G
FC Santos Tartu
1-1
17-08-23
H
FC Infonet B
2-0
Kuressaare
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
H
Tartu JK Welco
0-2
17-10-12
G
Levadia Tallinn II
2-3
17-10-01
G
FC Santos Tartu
2-0
17-09-23
H
FC Elva
2-4
17-09-17
G
Flora Tallinn II
0-2
17-09-13
H
Talinna Kalev
3-4
17-09-10
H
FC Infonet B
2-6
17-08-27
G
FC Infonet B
1-3
17-08-24
G
Talinna Kalev
1-2
17-08-19
H
Flora Tallinn II
0-2

History between Levadia Tallinn II and Kuressaare in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Levadia Tallinn II
Kuressaare
2-3
Esiliiga
17-08-03
Kuressaare
Levadia Tallinn II
4-1
Esiliiga
17-06-04
Levadia Tallinn II
Kuressaare
0-0
Esiliiga
17-03-30
Kuressaare
Levadia Tallinn II
4-0
Esiliiga
15-09-20
Levadia Tallinn II
Kuressaare
13-1
Esiliiga
15-08-25
Kuressaare
Levadia Tallinn II
3-6
Esiliiga
15-07-12
Kuressaare
Levadia Tallinn II
2-0
Esiliiga
15-03-08
Levadia Tallinn II
Kuressaare
3-3
Esiliiga
14-06-14
Levadia Tallinn II
Kuressaare
3-3
Esiliiga
14-03-16
Levadia Tallinn II
Kuressaare
4-0
Esiliiga

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Levadia Tallinn II vs. Kuressaare

In the last 34 games Levadia Tallinn II played 19 games Over 2.5.
Levadia Tallinn II have an Goal difference from 5:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 34 games Kuressaare played 25 games Over 2.5.
Kuressaare have an Goal difference from 5:10 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 64.71% chance that Levadia Tallinn II and Kuressaare scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Levadia Tallinn II vs. Kuressaare

Levadia Tallinn II 4-1-5
In last 10 games Levadia Tallinn II won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

Kuressaare 4-0-6
In last 10 games Kuressaare won 4 games, lost 6 games and played 0 games draw.

Levadia Tallinn II - Kuressaare (50-5-45)
In this game the chance that Levadia Tallinn II wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Kuressaare to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Levadia Tallinn II and Kuressaare

Last 6 Events At Home

Levadia Tallinn II (1-0-3 and 5:8 goals)
Levadia Tallinn II have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 3 points.

Kuressaare (3-0-0 and 5:10 goals)
Kuressaare have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 10 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Levadia Tallinn II (0-0-2 and 1:4 goals)
Levadia Tallinn II have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Kuressaare (2-0-1 and 5:4 goals)
Kuressaare have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Levadia Tallinn II (1-0-5 and 6:12 goals)
Levadia Tallinn II have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 12 goals and get 3 points.

Kuressaare (5-0-1 and 10:14 goals)
Kuressaare has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 14 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Esiliiga from Levadia Tallinn II and Kuressaare

Esiliiga Form As A Host

Levadia Tallinn II (6-3-8 and 23:21 goals)
Levadia Tallinn II have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Esiliiga 6, draws in 3 games and lost 8. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 21 goals and get 21 points.

Kuressaare (7-1-9 and 38:35 goals)
Kuressaare have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Esiliiga 7, draws in 1 games and lost 9. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 38 to 35 goals and get 22 points.

Esiliiga Form As A Guest

Levadia Tallinn II (6-3-8 and 27:34 goals)
Levadia Tallinn II have won from the last 17 games away in the Esiliiga 6, draws in 3 games and lost 8. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 34 goals and get 21 points.

Kuressaare (10-3-4 and 32:24 goals)
Kuressaare have won from the last 17 games away in the Esiliiga 10, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 32 to 24 goals and get 33 points.

Esiliiga Form Total As Guest Or Host

Levadia Tallinn II (12-6-16 and 50:55 goals)
Levadia Tallinn II have won from the last 34 games overall in the Esiliiga 12, draws in 6 games and lost 16. In this 34 games they have a goal difference from 50 to 55 goals and get 42 points.

Kuressaare (17-4-13 and 70:59 goals)
Kuressaare have won from the last 34 games overall in the Esiliiga 17, draws in 4 games and lost 13. In this 34 games they have a goal difference from 70 to 59 goals and get 55 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Esiliiga)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Levadia Tallinn II
Levadia Tallinn II won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 6 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Kuressaare
Kuressaare won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Levadia Tallinn II
Levadia Tallinn II won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 11 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Kuressaare
Kuressaare won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Esiliiga)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 17 games as Home Team Levadia Tallinn II played 8 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Home Team Kuressaare played 13 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 17 games as Away Team Levadia Tallinn II played 11 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Away Team Kuressaare played 17 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 34 games overall in the Esiliiga Levadia Tallinn II played 19 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

In the last 34 games overall in the Esiliiga Kuressaare played 34 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Esiliiga)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win