de
Home » H2H

Houston Dynamo vs. Sporting Kansas City Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 02:10:00

Last 10 Results from Houston Dynamo and the last 10 Results from Sporting Kansas City

Houston Dynamo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-01
G
Seattle Sounders FC
3-0
17-11-22
H
Seattle Sounders FC
0-2
17-11-06
G
Portland Timbers
1-2
17-10-31
H
Portland Timbers
0-0
17-10-27
H
Sporting Kansas City
1-0
17-10-22
H
Chicago Fire
3-0
17-10-16
G
Sporting Kansas City
0-0
17-10-12
H
Sporting Kansas City
2-1
17-10-01
H
Minnesota Stars
2-1
17-09-28
H
LA Galaxy
3-3
Sporting Kansas City
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-27
G
Houston Dynamo
1-0
17-10-22
G
Real Salt Lake
2-1
17-10-16
H
Houston Dynamo
0-0
17-10-12
G
Houston Dynamo
2-1
17-10-08
G
Minnesota Stars
1-1
17-10-01
H
Vancouver Whitecaps
0-1
17-09-24
H
LA Galaxy
2-1
17-09-17
H
New England Revolution
3-1
17-09-10
G
Columbus Crew
1-1
17-09-07
G
New York City FC
1-0

History between Houston Dynamo and Sporting Kansas City in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-27
Houston Dynamo
Sporting Kansas City
1-0
Major League Soccer Playoff
17-10-16
Sporting Kansas City
Houston Dynamo
0-0
Major League Soccer
17-10-12
Houston Dynamo
Sporting Kansas City
2-1
Major League Soccer
16-09-10
Sporting Kansas City
Houston Dynamo
3-3
Major League Soccer
16-05-08
Houston Dynamo
Sporting Kansas City
2-0
Major League Soccer
15-09-24
Houston Dynamo
Sporting Kansas City
1-0
Major League Soccer
15-08-02
Sporting Kansas City
Houston Dynamo
1-1
Major League Soccer
15-04-26
Houston Dynamo
Sporting Kansas City
4-4
Major League Soccer
14-06-07
Houston Dynamo
Sporting Kansas City
0-2
Major League Soccer
13-11-24
Sporting Kansas City
Houston Dynamo
2-1
Major League Soccer Playoff

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Houston Dynamo vs. Sporting Kansas City

In the last 34 games Houston Dynamo played 21 games Over 2.5.
Houston Dynamo have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 34 games Sporting Kansas City played 12 games Over 2.5.
Sporting Kansas City have an Goal difference from 0:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 48.53% chance that Houston Dynamo and Sporting Kansas City scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Houston Dynamo vs. Sporting Kansas City

Houston Dynamo 5-3-2
In last 10 games Houston Dynamo won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw

Sporting Kansas City 2-3-5
In last 10 games Sporting Kansas City won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw.

Houston Dynamo - Sporting Kansas City (50-30-20)
In this game the chance that Houston Dynamo wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Sporting Kansas City to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from Houston Dynamo and Sporting Kansas City

Last 6 Events At Home

Houston Dynamo (2-1-1 and 4:2 goals)
Houston Dynamo have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Sporting Kansas City (1-1-0 and 0:1 goals)
Sporting Kansas City have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Houston Dynamo (1-0-1 and 2:4 goals)
Houston Dynamo have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Sporting Kansas City (0-1-3 and 3:6 goals)
Sporting Kansas City have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Houston Dynamo (3-1-2 and 6:6 goals)
Houston Dynamo have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Sporting Kansas City (1-2-3 and 3:7 goals)
Sporting Kansas City has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 5 points.

Form in Major League Soccer from Houston Dynamo and Sporting Kansas City

Major League Soccer Form As A Host

Houston Dynamo (12-4-1 and 43:17 goals)
Houston Dynamo have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Major League Soccer 12, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 43 to 17 goals and get 40 points.

Sporting Kansas City (10-6-1 and 30:11 goals)
Sporting Kansas City have won from the last 17 games at Home in the Major League Soccer 10, draws in 6 games and lost 1. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 11 goals and get 36 points.

Major League Soccer Form As A Guest

Houston Dynamo (1-7-9 and 14:28 goals)
Houston Dynamo have won from the last 17 games away in the Major League Soccer 1, draws in 7 games and lost 9. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 28 goals and get 10 points.

Sporting Kansas City (2-7-8 and 10:18 goals)
Sporting Kansas City have won from the last 17 games away in the Major League Soccer 2, draws in 7 games and lost 8. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 18 goals and get 13 points.

Major League Soccer Form Total As Guest Or Host

Houston Dynamo (13-11-10 and 57:45 goals)
Houston Dynamo have won from the last 34 games overall in the Major League Soccer 13, draws in 11 games and lost 10. In this 34 games they have a goal difference from 57 to 45 goals and get 50 points.

Sporting Kansas City (12-13-9 and 40:29 goals)
Sporting Kansas City have won from the last 34 games overall in the Major League Soccer 12, draws in 13 games and lost 9. In this 34 games they have a goal difference from 40 to 29 goals and get 49 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Major League Soccer)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Houston Dynamo
Houston Dynamo won the last 16 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Sporting Kansas City
Sporting Kansas City won the last 16 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Houston Dynamo
Houston Dynamo won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 16 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Sporting Kansas City
Sporting Kansas City won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 15 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Major League Soccer)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 17 games as Home Team Houston Dynamo played 14 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Home Team Sporting Kansas City played 8 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 17 games as Away Team Houston Dynamo played 7 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games as Away Team Sporting Kansas City played 17 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 34 games overall in the Major League Soccer Houston Dynamo played 21 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 34 games overall in the Major League Soccer Sporting Kansas City played 34 games Over 2.5 and 22 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Major League Soccer)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win