de
Home » H2H

Valerenga vs. FK Haugesund Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Valerenga and the last 10 Results from FK Haugesund

Valerenga
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-15
H
Aalesund
5-1
17-10-12
H
FK Haugesund
3-0
17-09-30
G
Stabæk
4-2
17-09-24
H
SK Brann
2-1
17-09-20
H
Sarpsborg 08
0-3
17-09-17
G
Rosenborg
3-0
17-09-10
H
Sarpsborg 08
1-2
17-08-27
G
Rosenborg
1-2
17-08-19
G
Lillestrøm
2-1
17-08-14
H
Tromsø
0-0
FK Haugesund
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-15
H
Sandefjord
2-0
17-10-12
G
Valerenga
3-0
17-10-01
G
Odd Grenland
1-0
17-09-23
H
Viking
2-1
17-09-17
G
Sogndal
0-1
17-09-10
H
Lillestrøm
1-1
17-08-31
G
SK Brann
3-2
17-08-20
G
Rosenborg
0-1
17-08-13
H
Stabæk
2-2
17-08-09
H
Molde
0-2

History between Valerenga and FK Haugesund in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Valerenga
FK Haugesund
3-0
Eliteserien
17-04-06
FK Haugesund
Valerenga
4-3
Eliteserien
16-09-16
FK Haugesund
Valerenga
1-1
Tippeligaen
16-05-16
Valerenga
FK Haugesund
0-1
Tippeligaen
15-10-24
FK Haugesund
Valerenga
0-1
Tippeligaen
15-04-17
Valerenga
FK Haugesund
2-0
Tippeligaen
14-04-12
FK Haugesund
Valerenga
1-1
Tippeligaen
13-10-26
Valerenga
FK Haugesund
1-2
Tippeligaen
13-05-12
FK Haugesund
Valerenga
1-0
Tippeligaen
12-08-03
FK Haugesund
Valerenga
4-2
Tippeligaen

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Valerenga vs. FK Haugesund

In the last 25 games Valerenga played 14 games Over 2.5.
Valerenga have an Goal difference from 10:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 25 games FK Haugesund played 9 games Over 2.5.
FK Haugesund have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 46% chance that Valerenga and FK Haugesund scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Valerenga vs. FK Haugesund

Valerenga 4-1-5
In last 10 games Valerenga won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

FK Haugesund 4-2-4
In last 10 games FK Haugesund won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

Valerenga - FK Haugesund (40-15-45)
In this game the chance that Valerenga wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for FK Haugesund to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Valerenga and FK Haugesund

Last 6 Events At Home

Valerenga (3-0-1 and 10:5 goals)
Valerenga have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

FK Haugesund (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
FK Haugesund have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Valerenga (0-0-2 and 2:7 goals)
Valerenga have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

FK Haugesund (1-0-2 and 1:4 goals)
FK Haugesund have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Valerenga (3-0-3 and 12:12 goals)
Valerenga have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 12 goals and get 9 points.

FK Haugesund (3-1-2 and 6:6 goals)
FK Haugesund has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Eliteserien from Valerenga and FK Haugesund

Eliteserien Form As A Host

Valerenga (7-4-2 and 23:10 goals)
Valerenga have won from the last 13 games at Home in the Eliteserien 7, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 10 goals and get 25 points.

FK Haugesund (6-5-1 and 16:9 goals)
FK Haugesund have won from the last 12 games at Home in the Eliteserien 6, draws in 5 games and lost 1. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 9 goals and get 23 points.

Eliteserien Form As A Guest

Valerenga (2-2-8 and 13:26 goals)
Valerenga have won from the last 12 games away in the Eliteserien 2, draws in 2 games and lost 8. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 26 goals and get 8 points.

FK Haugesund (5-1-7 and 14:18 goals)
FK Haugesund have won from the last 13 games away in the Eliteserien 5, draws in 1 games and lost 7. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 18 goals and get 16 points.

Eliteserien Form Total As Guest Or Host

Valerenga (9-6-10 and 36:36 goals)
Valerenga have won from the last 25 games overall in the Eliteserien 9, draws in 6 games and lost 10. In this 25 games they have a goal difference from 36 to 36 goals and get 33 points.

FK Haugesund (11-6-8 and 30:27 goals)
FK Haugesund have won from the last 25 games overall in the Eliteserien 11, draws in 6 games and lost 8. In this 25 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 27 goals and get 39 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Eliteserien)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Valerenga
Valerenga won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FK Haugesund
FK Haugesund won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Valerenga
Valerenga won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FK Haugesund
FK Haugesund won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Eliteserien)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 13 games as Home Team Valerenga played 7 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 12 games as Home Team FK Haugesund played 3 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 12 games as Away Team Valerenga played 7 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games as Away Team FK Haugesund played 13 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 25 games overall in the Eliteserien Valerenga played 14 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 25 games overall in the Eliteserien FK Haugesund played 25 games Over 2.5 and 16 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Eliteserien)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win