h2h ES Beni-Khalled vs. Sportif de Korba Head to Head Statistics, Soccer Results, Odds Comparison| 2012-12-19 14:00:00
de
Home » H2H

ES Beni-Khalled vs. Sportif de Korba Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2012-12-19 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from ES Beni-Khalled and the last 10 Results from Sportif de Korba

ES Beni-Khalled
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
14-02-23
G
Sporting Ben Arous
1-2
14-02-16
G
Sportif Hilalien
2-1
14-02-09
H
AS Ariana
1-1
14-02-02
G
AS Kasserine
2-1
14-01-26
H
Sportive de Djerba
1-1
14-01-19
H
AS Gabes
1-1
14-01-04
G
Croissant S. Msaken
1-0
13-12-29
G
Zarzis
0-0
13-12-01
G
CO Sidi Bouzid
1-0
13-11-24
H
Sporting Ben Arous
0-1
Sportif de Korba
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
16-03-30
H
Jendouba Sport
0-2
16-03-24
H
Olympique du Kef
2-1
16-02-28
G
US Sbeitla
2-1
16-02-24
H
SS Zarzouna
1-0
16-02-21
G
FC Hammamet
0-0
16-01-21
H
Stade Sportif Sfaxien
1-1
16-01-17
G
US Monastir
0-1
16-01-09
H
Grombalia Sports
1-1
16-01-02
H
Sportive de Djerba
2-2
15-12-06
G
Jendouba Sport
0-0

History between ES Beni-Khalled and Sportif de Korba in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
13-02-23
Sportif de Korba
ES Beni-Khalled
1-1
Ligue II Group A
12-12-19
ES Beni-Khalled
Sportif de Korba
3-1
Ligue II Group A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game ES Beni-Khalled vs. Sportif de Korba

In the last 18 games ES Beni-Khalled played 6 games Over 2.5.
ES Beni-Khalled have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games Sportif de Korba played 9 games Over 2.5.
Sportif de Korba have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 41.67% chance that ES Beni-Khalled and Sportif de Korba scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game ES Beni-Khalled vs. Sportif de Korba

ES Beni-Khalled 1-4-5
In last 10 games ES Beni-Khalled won 1 games, lost 5 games and played 4 games draw

Sportif de Korba 3-5-2
In last 10 games Sportif de Korba won 3 games, lost 2 games and played 5 games draw.

ES Beni-Khalled - Sportif de Korba (15-45-40)
In this game the chance that ES Beni-Khalled wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 45% and the chance for Sportif de Korba to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from ES Beni-Khalled and Sportif de Korba

Last 6 Events At Home

ES Beni-Khalled (0-3-0 and 3:3 goals)
ES Beni-Khalled have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Sportif de Korba (3-1-0 and 4:4 goals)
Sportif de Korba have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

ES Beni-Khalled (1-0-2 and 4:5 goals)
ES Beni-Khalled have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Sportif de Korba (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
Sportif de Korba have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

ES Beni-Khalled (1-3-2 and 7:8 goals)
ES Beni-Khalled have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

Sportif de Korba (3-2-1 and 5:6 goals)
Sportif de Korba has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Ligue II Group A from ES Beni-Khalled and Sportif de Korba

Ligue II Group A Form As A Host

ES Beni-Khalled (4-3-2 and 14:6 goals)
ES Beni-Khalled have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Ligue II Group A 4, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 6 goals and get 15 points.

Sportif de Korba (3-4-2 and 11:11 goals)
Sportif de Korba have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Ligue II Group A 3, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 11 goals and get 13 points.

Ligue II Group A Form As A Guest

ES Beni-Khalled (2-3-4 and 6:10 goals)
ES Beni-Khalled have won from the last 9 games away in the Ligue II Group A 2, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 10 goals and get 9 points.

Sportif de Korba (2-4-3 and 11:14 goals)
Sportif de Korba have won from the last 9 games away in the Ligue II Group A 2, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 14 goals and get 10 points.

Ligue II Group A Form Total As Guest Or Host

ES Beni-Khalled (6-6-6 and 20:16 goals)
ES Beni-Khalled have won from the last 18 games overall in the Ligue II Group A 6, draws in 6 games and lost 6. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 16 goals and get 24 points.

Sportif de Korba (5-8-5 and 22:25 goals)
Sportif de Korba have won from the last 18 games overall in the Ligue II Group A 5, draws in 8 games and lost 5. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 25 goals and get 23 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Ligue II Group A)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

ES Beni-Khalled
ES Beni-Khalled won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Sportif de Korba
Sportif de Korba won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

ES Beni-Khalled
ES Beni-Khalled won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Sportif de Korba
Sportif de Korba won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Ligue II Group A)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team ES Beni-Khalled played 3 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Sportif de Korba played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team ES Beni-Khalled played 3 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Sportif de Korba played 9 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 18 games overall in the Ligue II Group A ES Beni-Khalled played 6 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the Ligue II Group A Sportif de Korba played 18 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Ligue II Group A)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win